"Where have you been..all this time?W-What have you been doing?But they-they all said you were dead",I continued and I kept running after her.

I went around a huge rock and said,"Everyone thinks you were eaten by..."

I trailed off seeing dragons flying.It was a land of dragons and the walls were made of ice.It was filled with green fields of grass with all kinds of different type dragons.

Every dragon that I saw was in the Book Of Dragons.Some of them..I've never seen before.

We were on a cliff and in the middle of this beautiful land was a tall structure with Dragons flying around it.

I gasped and walked forward.I saw baby gronckles rolling around on the ground as hundreds of dragons roared in the distance.

I couldn't believe it.I looked at toothless as he nudged me to look up.

I looked to my right and gasped to see my mother hanging off of a Stormcutter's wing,starring down at me.

"This is where you've been for 15 years?"

She nodded.

"You-You've been rescuing them",I said.

She nodded again as I continued to admire my surroundings.

"Unbelievable"

"You're not upset?",she asked.

"What? No...I-I don't know. It's a bit much to get my head around,to be frank",I said.

"It's not every day that you find out your mother is some kind of crazy,feral,vigilante dragon lady",I said.

She chuckles as the Stormcutter uses one of his claws to lower my mom to the ground by her staff. "Oh well...at least I'm not boring,right?",she asked.

"Well...I suppose there is that...one specific thing",I nervously as a dragon nudges me.

"Do-Do you like it?",she asked.

"I...I...I don't have the words",I said as I looked over at Toothless.About 5 other dragons were checking him out.

Toothless grumbled before growling at one of the dragons for sniffing him.

"Can-can I..",she started while pointing at Toothless.

She crawled up to Toothless while sticking her hand out for him to sniff."Oh he's beautiful"

Toothless nudges her head as my mom chuckles.He seems to like her.

"He might very well be the last of his kind",she said as he circled around her.

He spreaders hisself across her lap as she started scratching his neck.

"Oh...and look!He's your age!",she said while pointing at his neck.

"Wow"

"No wonder you get along so well",she said.She started bobbing her head up and down while opening and closing her mouth.

Toothless hangs his mouth open as he retracts his teeth back into his gums."And retractable teeth!"

She petted his tongue as she asked, "How did you manage..."

"I found him in the woods.He was shot down and wounded",I said.

Her smiled Instantly faded as she stood up and walked over to a dragon.

"This Snafflefang lost his leg to one of Drago Bludvist's iron traps",she commented as she moved on to her dragon.

"This RainCutter has her wing sliced by razor netting",she said while using her hook to lift the dragons wing.

"Oh and this poor Hobblegrunt was blinded by a tree snare and then left to die alone and scared",she said as the blinded dragon nudged into her stomach.

"And what is this?Did Drago and his trappers do this too?",she asked while holding up Toothless's tail fin.

I laughed nervously."Oh yeah...well.Crazy thing is that I'm actually the one that shot him down",I said.

"Hey..it's ok though because he forgave me",I said as I rubbed toothless.

"What did your father think of your NightFury friend?",she asked.

"Um he didn't take it to well.He didn't find out until today",I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I was kinda, sorta...banished from Berk",I said while looking down.

"What!"

"I was chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare but instead I was in danger and Toothless came to rescue me.And that's when...everyone saw Toothless",I muttered.

"That is unacceptable",she said.

"Yup",I muttered.

"You can stay with me and learn the ways of a dragon.I can teach you everything there is to know about these amazing creatures",she said as a baby dragon perched on her arm.

I smiled,"I would love that."

———-

I know,short chapter,but I hope you guys enjoyed it!