Chap. 12

QWYNN POV

I woke up to a pounding head and a massive headache.

The last thing I remember is Ekon asking me to dance and me saying no.

I don't even remember getting into bed and changing into this shirt. It looked quite familiar but it wasn't mine. Then it occured to me, it's Ekon's shirt.

I immediately checked if I had on my undergarments. I only had my underwear on but my bra was gone. I started to panic.

"Relax! Don't you remember what happened last night?" Ekon said.

"No! Can you please enlighten me?" I say.

"Last night you got drunk. The whole drive home you kept trying to touch my dick and when we reached home you jumped into the pool and sarted stripping. I got you before you could remove your underwear. Then-"

"So you saw my boobs?!" I yelled.

He laughed and said "Yeah! Good view by the way. I still can't get that image out my head. Anyways, I then carried you to the room and you kept trying to seduce me. You managed to grab my dick but I stopped you for things got more intense. Then you fell asleep and I put you to bed. Here." He handed me 2 pain killers and a cup of tea which tasted amazing by the way. It made me relax.

"Thank you," I say.

"It's cool."

"I appreciate it. What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 2:30 in the afternoon. If you were gonna ask about the kids, they're watching Paw Patrol and I made them breakfast and lunch. I also made them help me clean up," he said.

That's exactly what I was about to ask.

"Thank you," I say.

"Anything for you."

He left my room and closed the door. I checked my phone and saw that I got a message from Trey'von.

Trey❤
Gm sunshine🌅🌄☉🌞🌻

Goodafternoon😂
What's up?

You just woke up?

Yah!
Basically slept through the entire morning

Damn!
Wanna meet up today?

I'll love to put I have a really bad headache
But I'll be off next week Wednesday so if you're not busy we can go out

I'll like that
I gotta run🏃
But I'll text you when I'm free
Bye boo❤❤❤

Bye❤

I freshened up and made my way to the living room. It seemed as if Ekon and the kids were having an arguement.

"Mommy, tell them that Rocky and Everest are the best pups," Lyryc said.

No lie, they are the best. They're Lyryc's and my favourite pups.

"They are though," I say.

"No they're not. The best are Sky and Chase. Right Ekon," Chrys said.

"100% right! They have no idea what they're talking about. Right Mahlia?" He said to his daughter.