unknown

an alarm goes off loud

I reach out and smack it laying back in bed. I wake up to The one and only Mr. Adam Lambert's trespassing album blaring through out my room. I slowly rise to my feet. groaning as the pain through out the angry slashes on my leg start to reopen with every stretch. my phone goes off as I unlock the screen I scream Adam is supposed to me in San diego. I get dressed. black skin tight jeans boots and dark make up. I throw on a black mayday parade shirt. and all my Adam Lambert bracelets. I was already late for school great this is the second time this week. I walk down and see beer cans scattered everywhere. guess dad had another party . . I walk out the door quietly knowing if I woke him I'd gave more to hide than my scars. I walked to school as soon as I got inside I heard snickers "here comes the weirdo. get outta the way" I walk by like it didn't bug me. I had tickets to see Adam in a week nothing else mattered to me. school drug by. after school I went to the small pizza place and sat down my phone went off. my dad had gone into cardiac arrest. I slowly let myself begin to cry. he wasn't the best dad. but none the less he was my dad. I walk to the bath room and slowly pull out that lifeless piece of metal. I drag it across My arm more than once. as I walk out of the rest room I see a beautiful six one guy with bright blue eyes dressed in black staring back at me.