Edgy!Older!Crush x Reader

Y/N- Your Name
C/N- Crush Name
B/F/N- Best friends name
E/C- Eye Color

So this is pretty much the situation im in with my crush rn. I have a crush on a guy two years older than me.

I woke up feeling nervous. More nervous than I'd ever been in my entire life. Today was my first day of high school.
Today was when I would finally see c/n again.
The first time I had ever laid eyes on c/n was in sixth grade. He was an eighth grader and was the oddest one of the bunch. So was I, so naturally, I felt drawn to him. We became sort of friends, but the way he acted around me made me feel like he didn't really give a flying f about me. Every week, it seemed, he had a new girlfriend. I kept waiting for him to ask me out, but he never did.
And soon enough, he was gone. Two years of my life were spent trying to get in touch with him, but nothing ever happened. And today was the day when I would finally see him again.
I shot out of bed, quickly getting dressed and anxiously checking the time.
7:37.
"Oh god!" I exclaimed. I had most definitely missed the bus, the bus I was sure c/n was on. He was on the same bus as me in junior high.
But I got to school on time, even though I had to call my older friend for a ride.
When I got to school, I immediately started texting my friends so we could meet up, and we ended meeting at the flag pole in front of the school.
B/F/N looked way too excited.
"Hey, whats that face for?" I said.
"C/N! He's here!"
"Where?"
"In the cafeteria, dumbo! Go talk to him."
I hesitated.
"Yeah, weren't you guys friends?" Asked my other friend.
"Barely," I responded quickly. That was an honest answer; we were not much more than acquaintances.
"Go strike up a conversation with him, Y/N. I'm sure he'll remember you,"
I sighed, but walked inside and headed to the cafeteria. And yup- they were right. He was there, clad in black like he always was. He was always the darkest one. Goddamn I loved that.
I sat down near him but not next to him.
"Hey, I recognize you. You're Y/N, right?" He said, grinning that famous grin.
"Um, yeah... that's me." I replied, feeling a blush spread throughout my face and neck.
"Well, welcome to high school. AKA hell."
We both laughed.
"But trust me, I would so much rather be in hell than here..." I said dryly. C/N chuckled.
"Same."
I gazed into his E/C eyes, the butterflies in my stomach becoming unbearable.
"Um..." I glanced at the clock. "We should probably go. I'll see you around!" I waved to him, he waved back, and I rushed out into the hall.
I couldn't contain my smile.
I was off to a good start.

I actually like this one, and it's rather short so I might make a sequel. Please tell me what you think in the comments, and I would appreciate it if you would leave a vote :) tysm.
Smell ya later