Being in touch with AnImE lOvEr -Chapter II-

So after those happenings. . . .

I was still posting K-ON pictures on their wall, because I just want to share~

And. . . .

And. . . .

And. . . .

I forgot lots of memories that happened T_T

Since bunch of things happened :/

Ne?! Admins! Help me fill my story! Lol

Oh well let me mention all of the people who became admins at the page :D

Kyungmin - Creator

The Creator-sama, is rarely being active or online at the page and almost forgot about the page, Onii-chan calls her "alien" ~(=.="~)

Admin Jason/Jintan Yadomi/Usui 12/Onii-chan or possibly the "Anonymous" admin before

Jason is his real name, codename: ecchi, he is a perv (obviously), he always posts pervy stuffs at the page, that it almost leads to being permanent page ban. And haven't you notice that he has bunch of tag pages? The reason behind this was he posts ecchi (pervy) pictures at his own page that leads to page ban/deletion that's why he has a lot of pages. 

My question to myself: if Onii-chan's page got deleted/banned; should I also change my tag page?

Admin Yuki 29

Probably one of the simple kind admin I knew/met - lol. Codename: Potato

She and Jason became an admin at the same time, when Creator-sama hired new admins for her page.

She is half Japanese I believe. . . .

And another thing, she is the one who made me admin at the page - Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Admin Samantha

Well I don't know much about her, but I saw pictures of her and the only thing I could say is "she is beautiful!" hahah! Anyways she too is a kind girl, I remember that some of the AL members were fighting each other because of insulting such and such stuffs; Samantha came and saved the day! She said touching words that made the quarrel stop! It's like an Angel sent from heaven!

Moving on. . . .

Admin Kasumi/Kasumi 12/Mia

She was the first admin that I became close to very much, and also the first ever AL member I've met personally! Regarding about meeting her personally; she and Admin Jason were still lovers in those days. We met at SM North after the cosplay event, I was also about to see Jason personally but he went home already (=.=")

Admin Ayayi

She is my virtual mother; she loves horror films (LOL). She became an admin long ago and quitted (I wonder why), and months later she comes back at the page requesting on being an admin again; the admins still accepted her again back. She was the one who made the AnImE lOvEr Group here at facebook (not the page the group!). Well months again the creator-sama cleanse the admin list of the page, she took off lots of admins (Drea, Sasura, Danica etc.) including her. And that's the end of her admin days. :(

Admin Rin

Cosplay freak? nothing much I can say, let me add on later...

Admin Kyon (Kyon Jp Tolentino)

The editing addict! Well I want him to be my sensei in editing stuffs :3

I hope (lol)

He has been removed as admin because of the creator-sama - I bet not being active so much

(I guess)

Admin Rain/Admin Pico 

He is a half Korean young guy, he has looks, and that made Admin Yuki to fell in love with him (hohoho~), but they didn't became lovers at the end. He became an admin of the page because of the Admin Hunt Event that Admin Jason and Yuki hosted; he won the event with the highest score. Well in regards about the name "Admin Pico" this was because of Onii-chan's geniuses. Back in those days Jason loves the anime "Boku no Pico" (warning ecchi!) and declared that his admin name would be "Admin Pico". Lastly weeks passes he didn't became active at the page and Creator-sama took him off as an admin.

Okay! Enough! I've just mentioned the main admins before (that I only knew), and there are others that I haven't mentioned because I'm kind of lazy.

So continuing - Substitute Admins

Substitute Admins started to grow at summer 2012,

Because most of the admins were busy especially Admin Yuki and Jason.

Admin Yuki was the one who is hiring substitute admins for the page so that it will be active somehow.

She firstly ask me to take care of the page while they were away,

but I was also on vacation and haven't got a chance to substitute.

Here are some Substitute Admins - Summer 2012

{Felix}

This guy is obsessed to Yuki29. Call him mango or Joe (peace! hahah)

Grandpa Hinzu

Beware this old man! He is a perv like my Onii-chan! (^_^")

Prinny (I'm a Prinny Dood!) 

This guy... well what should I say? Well okay I have met him personally once or even twice, he's kind of cute (Lol).

Uhmm.... Have I mentioned enough? If not message me if you want to be mentioned

Note: only for Admins or substitute Admins!

Next is the 3 new admins this year (Including me)

Admin Kizu

She's one of my close friend and we always get into fights, I call her "Kutong Sunog" or in English "Burnt Lice". And she calls me "Kulot" or in English "Curly haired". Actually my hair is not that curly, my hair is just wavy. Both of us loves drawing. I remember that both of us competed at the story making contest at the page :)

Admin Hyouichi 

Admin Hyouichi and Kasumi are both classmates (lucky). I think he/she have bunch of anime collections stuffs, and he/she was planning on selling them.

Lastly

ME!

Onee-chan formerly AznAkiza

I became an admin exactly May 2, 2012 (I still remember!). Thanks to Admin Yuki29!

Anyways I have made this Chapter long enough

At the next chapter I'll tell you the story of me being a Substitute Admin - Thanks to Admin Jason

My First ever Admin experience ever!

-Onee-chan/Akiza