EPILOGUE

"The vices of logic and morality keep the most benevolent from becoming a god, even if the benevolent one tends to bend these vices from time to time..." ~ Luther Kaine

As the matte black ultra-car zooms throughout the streets of Western U'ruul, Mortuary City; BlockWar is sprinting at a dynamic pace

As the matte black ultra-car zooms throughout the streets of Western U'ruul, Mortuary City; BlockWar is sprinting at a dynamic pace. He can hardly believe the speeds he is accomplishing, as he increases in acceleration. The car cuts a corner with extreme prejudice, and drifts clearly between on-coming rush hour speedway traffic, as it catches traction and corners with archane precision. BlockWar can see the car matching his pace as he moves like the wind through the open air. "This is so fucking exilerating!", the Vigilante whispers aloud.

As he nears the next building, Pyromnis Nubala Trine Complex, he senses an on-coming barrage of bullets. When his thoughts collide, a saturation of words crosses his mind in a cadence:
......tailwheel-type flat plate landing gear arrangement
......Combat Stealth and Radar Deterrence mode at mid to high altitude with hover capability
.....twin-turboshaft attack Atmos-Screamers
......mixture of BGP-1108 Hellbomb Missiles and 90mm railgun flail rounds
.....airframe includes Godo Industries Air Defense Protection Package and has a self-sealing fuel system to protect against armour ballistic projectiles
......nose-mounted twin sensor suite for elevation & distance, positive target acquisition, and multi-visi scanner systems
.....Service Ceiling is 32,000 ft

"What in the hell?", exclaimed the vigilante..... "I feel like there is more than one... Maybe about 3 in the immediate area and their shooting at me!?"
As the Persian PNTHR-8C's decloak and unleash a flurry of rounds, BlockWar quickly reacts and leaps at an extraordinary height, making the rounds seem non-advent in his wake. BlockWar advances towards an area of cover as the PP8C's maneuver into another firing position and reload the forward assault weaponry.
"KRAKKA-BOOOOOM!", the buildings explode around him as he vigorously scrambles to a lower position. Another explosion immediately followed and the concussion caused BlockWar to fly off the side of the building, into another with enough force to drop an elephant. Crashing through the brick wall, BlockWar thuds on the floor inside and rolls into a 3 point stance before dashing off into the night.
The PP8C's circled around the area, knowing they were running out of time, looking for the target but only caught a glimpse of a car speeding off into the distance towards Angel Woods Heritage Community, just outside Mortuary City.