After all dramas

Jisoo's Pov

CUTEEEEEEE!

I mentally squealed. I tried to shake my gurly thoughts away when I saw the lizard walking towards me. His face face was flushed so as his ears and neck.

I raised my brow. "What are you scheming this time?" I tried to speak calmly. I dreaded the idea of him doing this things in public. I dont want anyone gushing their mouths out talking about us. Like duh.

Please dont tell me he is gonna fcking court me!

I dismissed my thought when he spoke.

"Whether you like it or not im gonna fcking court you until you will be fcking mine" and handed me the two.

Fuck! How heavy is this stuff toy?!

"Then give it your best shot boi" i smirked and winked.

I heard him cursed and ran.

Yes, he fcking ran.

Fck him.

Taehyung's PoV

Yeasshhhhhh!!!!

I screamedddddddddddddd finallyyyy I said those words to her. After i pulled an alnighter practicing on how would i perfectly say those to her.

"Okay, stop squealing mentally and let us work for our first step kay?" I turned around and hugged him.

"Jimin!!! She said yes!! Finally. I thought she was going to walk out  or something!" I grinned.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Dont be that excited. Its not like she agreed being your girlfriend. You are just courting her!" He messed my hair. I clicked my tongue.

"Either it be her agreeing on letting me cook for her or her agreeing on letting me fix her hair is the best thing my ears will hear. Her saying yes to me in any circumstances has a special place in my heart."

"Oh,  fuck you Tae. Fuck you. Stop being so cheezy and stuff. Lets just get going the stuffs re now ready." He walked away grumpily.

I chuckled. Oh jimin, i swear youll be like me once you fell.

Jisoo's PoV

"Can you skip class with me?"

Huh?

"The heck are you saying?" I picked up my bag and got my book for the next class.

"I just want to tell you something. Please?"

"Fine. But it is gonna be your fauly again once we got caught" i threw him a glare and threw him my bag. I then returned my book form my locker and we started our plan.

After thirty minutes, we manage to get to our location. And it was just his fcking house.

"Cant you wait until or classes will end?" I gritted my teeth.

He just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my hand pulling me inside.

"Come on. Tell me what are we doing here.?"

"Just shut up and take a sit"

How dare him!

I grumpily sat down and waited for him.

He came back with a bowl of popcorn and a dvd in his hand. He set it up and sat beside me.

"Really? A movie marathon?" He just stayed in silent.

Fine, I'll shut up....

'What is love?'

What is love....
They said love is unconditional

At first. I saw you walking out of your class. Holding that ugly big sling bag of yours.

I was instantly irritated. The heck are this girl's fashion?! The first thought that came to my mind.

You were laughing with your friend. She was pretty your not.

But I lied. Your pretty but im more pretty. Said my petty mind.

Whenever i saw you I cant seem to stop picking out on you mentally specially the way you walk, the way you comb you hair or the way you sit.

Whenever I say petty things to you mentally, i didnt know i fell that hard.

Im sorry. It was just a bet when i first approach you. But bear in mind it was not a bet when i decided to love you.

It was hard not to think about you. The way you argue back felt like im in the right place.

The way you utter curses to me makes my energy be boosted.

You may not know how big is your effect on me. But girl, you made me  fuck up.

My friends would talk about you and I would be teased about.

The first time we kissed. Fck. Those lips shouldnt be kissed by anyone but me.

I always get aroused whenever i would hear are lips collide. Oh fck me.

The times when we were doomed where the greatest. It may not be a long time since we met but it was a long journey of my heart beating for you.

I hate your dog. I hate it when you hug him so close to you when i should be the one your hugging.

I hate your eyes that rolls everytime you see me.

I hate it when you rejected me the first time.

It was hell babe. Hell.

It was the first time i fell and was the first time i came in hell.

But please. Believe me or not. I love you and that wont change a thing.

And babe? Thanks for making me straight. But i know. Loving someone doesnt mean you have to pass a certain persona. You just have to love and let your heart be felt.

It is not about me being bi that went straight. It is about my heart falling for you even if you have the  most hideous fashion state. I still fell.

Love truly is free.

'Ps. Thanks for letting me court you. I promise ill do my best for me to have you'

The end.