Tin: No, sorry! Nothing is wrong. You look totally fine. In fact, you look hot tonight!

Can blushed with how Tin praised him tonight.

Ley: Uhm, guys in case you forget we are here!

Tin: Sorry Mom. Sorry Ley.

The mother and daughter giggled seeing Tin's reaction of Can's transformation.

Mom: You don't need to apologize.

Ley: See, we told you that you look perfect in it.

Can: Mom and Ley bought this for me when I told them that I am going with you in your annual party. Being a fan of drama series in TV, they want me to look good like the protagonist of the series they are watching. Thank you guys!!!

Mom and daughter just grin as a response to Can.

Can's Mom: Merry Christmas Tin! We don't know what to give you for Christmas so we just wanted to invite you to have Christmas with us here in our house. Would that be fine with you?

Tin: Of course Mom, I would love to be here spending Christmas with all of you.

Mom: Ok, you better leave now or you'll be late.

As Tin started his car, he looks to Can....

Tin: What if we just go somewhere else and don't go to the party?

Can: Tempting but no. My mom and my little sister bought this for me for the event. Besides you said you have an important role this year. Your parents will be upset if you didn't come to the party, so let's just focus on that ok?

Tin: Yes sir.

As Tin drove the car he just can't stop taking a quick glance to Can.

Can: You have to focus on driving. I want to reach our destination alive.

Tin: I just can't help it. I find it fascinating how you look like my Can in a whole new different level.

Can: This is still me. I often wake up late that is why I don't have time to fix my hair often. And besides this look is for special occasions only.

Tin: I don't want you to look like this everyday at the university or else I would declare a war to all the people who looks at you!

Can: You are over reacting!!! I just want to be presentable in front of the people in your circle. I don't want them to mock you at my expense.

Tin: Thank you for the effort, Can. I already told you, I don't care what they say about me. Only your opinion matters to me!!!

Can: Whatever you say!!! Focus on driving will you!!!

Tin: Aye Aye Captain !!!

As they reached the front of the hotel the valet opened the door of the car for them and Tin gave the key for his car.

As they reached the hall where the dinner party will be held they both didn't need to go to security screening and just walkrd inside to find their seats.

Can: Why are they staring at us like that?

Can whisper to Tin as he felt that people inside the hall are staring at them.

Tin: Because this is the first time that I am with someone as gorgeous as you are.

Can hit Tin in the shoulder.

Tin: ouch!!!!

Can: Will you stop joking around. This is nerve wracking you know? I felt like an animal in a cage in the zoo that people stared at.