Chapter 2 - Part 1

Techno isn't sure when going out for drinks after games became a tradition. Originally, it was only after their team won. "Come on, P'No. Please take me out," Can had said with pleading eyes that Techno couldn't refuse. But then Type and Champ kept complaining they wouldn't have time after graduation, and Techno quickly caved.

He wasn't always like this either. Freshman year included plenty of partying like most of his classmates, but he cut back during his second and third year. But now he's not surprised when he returns to the field post-match that Can starts begging.

"Please, P'No," Can whines, stomping his foot as Techno approaches. "I've had a rough day. Just help me forget about it."

"Yeah, Ai' No," Champ chimes in from Can's side. "Let's go to the usual place. Type says Tharn will even join us."

Normally, this kind of thing would work on Techno, but he doesn't trust himself anymore, not after last weekend. He thought maybe this whole thing with Kengkla would all blow over, and they could pretend as if nothing happened.

But then Kengkla showed up at today's match and all those feelings of guilt and regret came back. His brother had called earlier asking if the game was still happening, but Techno never considered Kenkgla would tag along. An unfortunate assumption to make because Kengkla's eyes never left his the entire match.

Though Techno told himself not to keep looking, he couldn't help but glance up occasionally, and despite Kengkla's smile, Techno couldn't shake the bad feelings. He still couldn't believe it happened. Out of all the times, he's gone drinking, Techno has never done something like this to anyone.

His memories of that night were foggy and certain things didn't add up, but it was his word against someone who was sober. Therefore, Techno tried to accept it and move on. But Kengkla seemed intent on making him "take responsibility." But he didn't understand why this meant he had to be Kengkla's boyfriend. Wasn't there another option? Why was this his first thought?

Even if Techno was into guys, which he's pretty sure he's not, there's probably someone out there better for Kengkla. From the moment he met Kengkla, Techno could only compare him to his brother. Much like Technic, Kengkla was attractive, not just mildly attractive either. He could easily become an idol or model, and according to Technic, Kengkla was at the top of their class while Techno barely passed most subjects. And from the times they've interacted, Kengkla seemed well-mannered and naïve while Techno made crude jokes, cursed, and spent all his time with rude footballers.

But the biggest difference had to be their family backgrounds. While Techno's parents worked normal office jobs with decent pay, Kengkla was heir to a large pharmaceutical company, or at least that's what Technic said. But it did explain why a high schooler was driving a luxury car.

Yet, knowing all these factors, Kengkla pursued Techno, showing up to the game like the "good boy" he said he'd be. It felt like a black mark in his mind, like a weight of guilt over his shoulders. It made the situation even more complicated than it already was in the first place, but it was nothing compare to what happened only moments ago.

Techno thought after the game that he'd pull himself together and try talking to Kengkla, but Kengkla found him in the bathroom instead. He didn't expect the other do that to him, and honestly, Techno hated how aroused it made him feel, on top of guilty and confused. He was completely frozen in shock by Kengkla's demeanor, so he let himself be pleasured by someone three years his junior.

He couldn't stop thinking about the way Kengkla's breath felt on his neck, ample hands gripped him tightly, and the sweet words that left his mouth. Techno's heart skips on a beat at the memory, and it's only Type's hand on his shoulder that pulls him from his thoughts. "You're coming, right?" Type asks, tightening his grip on Techno's shoulder. His brow is furrowed and his lips curl to a frown when Techno turns to face him.