Episode I | Part I

After the recovery of the medical ship from Geonosis expected to arrive at the medical station in the Ryndellia System, as well as the safe return of Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee, Master Skywalker and Master Unduli agree to send both their padawans back to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant so they could both relax and rest up before returning to the frontlines.

Master Skywalker's Venator Star Destroyer and what's left of his fleet jumps out of hyperspace in the Coruscant System after a hard-fought victory. Meanwhile Anakin and Ahsoka are once again arguing in the main hanger near the LAAT (Low Altitude Assault Transport) while clone troopers and naval crew are rushing about completing their orders and conducting maintenance.

"Snips, for the last time... you are returning to the Temple with Barriss so you can rest up, study, relax or whatever. You've been through a lot and Master Unduli and I have agreed you're both better off spending time away from the frontlines." Anakin explains to Ahsoka.

"But Master... what if you need someone to watch your back?!" Ahsoka pleads desperately to change Anakin's mind. "I can't stand the thought of a bunch of battle droids overwhelming you!"

"My decision is final, Ahsoka. I'll be fine, it'll take more than a bunch of clankers to take me down. Hurry now before the LAAT departs without you." Anakin instructs firmly yet cocky at the same time.

"Yes Master..." Ahsoka sighed as she reluctantly obeys her master.

Meanwhile, Master Luminara and her padawan Barriss Offee have just arrived at the LAAT down in the hanger from the medical bay. As Ahsoka begins to board the LAAT, she suddenly turns around and spots Barriss alongside her master. Barriss turns her head towards Ahsoka and then gives a wave and a gentle warm smile. Ahsoka blushes a little yet smiles and waves back.

Anakin confidently welcomes Luminara, "Master Unduli, a pleasure for you to join us, how are your wounds?" Anakin asks quizzically.

"I have healed substantially well, Master Skywalker," Luminara replies kindly. "Where is your padawan?"

"Already awaiting for departure on the LAAT." Anakin explains with a hand gesture pointing towards Ahsoka and the LAAT.

"Master, I should board the LAAT now, I don't wish to keep Ahsoka or the LAAT waiting any longer." Barriss explains to her master.

"Alright then my padawan learner, remember to study and practice, but most importantly relax." Luminara instructs with a firm and professional tone to her voice.

Barriss proceeds to walk towards the LAAT trying her best to contain the excitement of seeing her best friend again after some time apart because of the war.

"Come, Master Skywalker." Luminara instructs, "Let's return to the bridge and make way for Ryloth."

"As you wish, Master Unduli." Anakin replies confidently.

Barriss boards the LAAT and stands next to Ahsoka while holding the support handle that hangs from the top of the LAAT's interior, the shutters close, lock and seals creating an airtight capsule. The LAAT launches into space and travels down towards the surface of Coruscant.

As the LAAT slowly descends into the lower atmosphere of Coruscant, it experiences sudden turbulence which causes Barriss to lose her balance for a moment and stumble towards Ahsoka, almost falling onto her.

"Oh my!" Barriss gasps nervously, "I'm sorry Ahsoka..."

"It's fine Barriss, no one was hurt, it's just turbulence." Ahsoka confidently explains accepting her apology.