Wish ║ Nanase Nozomu x Reader

➳Reqeuested by: IAmMe1202 (sorry if it's short ^-^;)

.  .  .

Wish ║ Nanase Nozomu x Reader

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

The (h/c)-colored girl listens to the psithurism of the winter wind as they climb numerous steps that lead up to the entrance of shrine.

Glancing at him, her (e/c) eyes laid upon the tall young man, Nanase Nozomu. He was using his mitten-covered hands to wrap his brown scarf around him, which doesn't seem to work because of the soft sniffing sound he is making.

"Nozomu, are you okay?", she asked, concern laced her voice as she raises her hand to touch his forehead, feeling his temperature.

"(Y-Y/N)", he stuttered, feeling a blush working its way up to his cheeks as the back of her hand made a contact with his forehead.

"Hmm, your temperature seems fine to me", she said as she remove her hand.

"Yosh! Let's continue climbing up the stairs", he said, making an attempt to change the topic as he darted past her.

"Nozomu, wait up!", she shouted, trying to catch up with him.

---

Once they have reached the last step, bright, vermillion coloured torii gates [1] with black inscriptions can be seen at the entrance of the shrine. Near the torii gates are old-growth trees that were covered in a blanket of snow, providing a breathtaking backdrop.

"It's so pretty!", he shouted, awe apparent in his voice, and she just smiled at this ray of sunshine.

"(Y/N)-chan, let's make a wish", Nozomu suggested after they went to the Purification trough, taking her hand to lead her to the area with small wooden plaques.

After the two of them got their own ema [2], (Y/N) flip the wooden plaque adorned with art and auspicious symbols to write at the back part using the provided markers.

'What should I write?', she thought, her head slowly lifting to look at the clear sky as she thinks.

"I'm done! How about you?", he asked, his gaze shifting towards her side profile, staring at her in admiration as the sunlight casts a golden glow on her, caressing her features and softening them.

No response

He didn't bother to ask her again as he silently watch her writing her wish down.

'I wish nothing but the best for Nozomu', she wrote down, but little did she know that someone's taking a peek at her wish.

As she places the cap back on the marker, she noticed that Nozomu was already done.

"All right! Let's hang them", he speak up, smiling with his eyes closed. The lively idol ran to the place where others' ema are hunged and added his ema, and you headed over there, hanging yours beside his.

It was growing darker and darker, signalling that they have to come back soon. Her gaze shifted up into the sky; it was a mixture of purple and midnight blue that were swirled together, creating a brilliant contrast between light and dark.

As the two of you depart from the shrine, your ema are left hanging up at the shrine.

I wish to be a great bassist in the future and to be more than friends with (Y/N) >_<

望 (Nozomu) [3]
2018.12.25

---

I wish nothing but the best for Nozomu.

(Y/N)
2018.12.25

.  .  .

[1] Torii is a traditional Japanese gate most commonly found at the entrance of a shrine.

[2] Ema are wooden wishing plaques.

[3 ] Nozomu (望), can be read as to wish/desire/hope.