Who knew cleaning could be so tiring?

This one's shorter than the other one, but it's still fluffy nonetheless!

Eleven watched as the boys and Max played D&D once again, and as usual, left a huge mess. No, not a small little toy here and there kind of mess, it was more like a twenty toys here, books scattered everywhere, dirty clothes over there, and pillows everywhere kind of mess. 

As El looked around the basement from her position on Mike's lap, she couldn't help but feel annoyed. She didn't even know why. She felt as if she had something nagging inside of her, saying to pick up everything and put it in its rightful place. The more time that passed, the bigger this feeling grew inside of El, to the point where she decided to act upon it.

Eleven slowly got up from Mike's lap to get a better look around the entire basement. Once she stood at her full 5'4" structure, she noticed how messy it truly was. 

Mike, reading El's expression, suddenly stopped narrating and turned towards his girlfriend. "What's up, El?" He asked her, his eyes shining with genuine concern on whether or not his girlfriend happened to be okay. 

The eyes of the party then landed on El as well. They were all curious as to what she was doing.

El felt herself shrink under so many watchful eyes, but nevertheless stared right back at Mike. Her quietness only managed to worry the freckled faced boy more, causing him to once again ask, "El, are you okay?"

El then snapped back to reality and, keeping her eyes locked on Mike's, responded with a small "Y-yea." 

Mike, wanting to pull out the infamous 'friends don't lie' verse but deciding against it, chose on giving El a soft, reassuring smile then returned to playing D&D with the party. He would make sure to question her about this later, though, that's for sure. 

Once all eyes were off her, El made her way towards the blanket and pillow mess near the couch, the first step in cleaning the basement. This is gonna take a while... El thought to herself, as she slowly but surely started to fold the first blanket she got to.

                                       ————————————————————————————

As the hours passed by and the party kept playing their game, El had managed to pick up almost the entire basement. She was now on what she considered the last part, picking up the books that had seemingly 'fallen' from the shelves, when she suddenly heard Karen scream, "Kids! It's time to pick up and go! Jane, Hopper will be here in around an hour!"

She listened as the party sighed discontently at Karen's remark, getting too wound up in the game and completely losing track of time. El didn't pay attention to them, though, and continued picking the books from the floor and stacking them on the shelf. 

As the party was getting ready to leave and saying their goodbyes, Max said, "Woah... this place is actually cleaned up and nice! You got a good girlfriend in your hands, Wheeler!" She then teasingly punched Mike in the arm, and made her way up the stairs, screaming out a, "Bye El!" on her way up. The rest of the party repeated her actions, punching Mike in the arm and screaming a "Bye El!" on their way up the stairs.

Once they had finally left the basement, Mike turned towards his amazing girlfriend and made his way to her. 

Just as El was putting the last book on the shelf, she felt a pair of arms wrap her waist and quickly turn her around. She met the eyes of the one and only, Michael Wheeler. 

"Is this why you suddenly got up during our D&D game?" He asked her, smirking. 

El felt her cheeks warming up as she looked down and slowly nodded, a grin threatening to take over her lips as well. 

Mike then wrapped his arms slightly tighter around her waist to try and bring her closer, yet not accidentally hurt her. Their foreheads touched and although Mike was staring straight into Eleven's big, hazel, doe like eyes, she wasn't staring back at his. It was like if she was embarrassed, so to fix this, Mike brought one of his hands up from her waist and gently pushed her chin up in an attempt for her to meet his gaze. It worked, and Mike then said, "You're adorable, El. You know that, right? And I love you so much for it, too." He then leaned down and pressed his lips softly against hers. 

They both felt as if someone was shooting fireworks from inside their bodies. That was the special thing about Mike and Eleven; although their first kiss took place 2 years ago, every kiss, passionate or rushed, felt as if it was their first all over again. They would get the same feelings, too. Butterflies in their stomachs, fireworks going off, heck, even explosions too. But hey, that's what love does to you, right?

As Mike leaned back from the kiss, he opened his eyes to observe the girl before him in amazement, when he noticed her slightly droopy eyes. 

"Hey, are you tired?" He asked her, while gently rubbing his hand up and down her back in a relaxing motion.

El slowly nodded before resting her head on Mike's chest and sighing deeply. 

"Alright then, how about we take a nap and cuddle before Hopper comes to pick you up? How does that sound?" Mike said to her while kissing the top of her head. 

He felt her slowly nod once again, and, without letting go of her, took her to the couch. El went down first, laying with her back against the back of the couch, and then Mike followed after her, laying on his back and facing the ceiling. El then wrapped one of her arms around his torso and  nuzzled her head into the crook of Mike's neck. He wrapped his arms around her protectively, and, soon enough, they both began to doze off into the world of sleep before Mike felt a pair of lips quickly peck his and then lowly whisper, 

"I love you too, Mike."

Eyyyy I don't think this one was that good, but hey, it's something 

I also have one that I'm posting for Christmas! It's not really a Christmas party, it's a tad bit different, but I hope you guys will enjoy it either way! And I certainly hope you guys enjoyed this one too!