Christmas Billdip Part 1

Sorry for the delay... but now I will write like I'm running out time and that I need it to survive . Sorry for the Hamilton part, but I love it.

It was Christmas Eve in Gravity Falls. It was snowing like it was no tomorrow. In the Mystery Shack was a smiling Mabel, blushing Dipper with his boyfriend a fucking Dorito-

Bill: "Hey! Writer!"
Me: "What do you want? I'm busy."
Bill: " Why did you call me a ' fucking Dorito' !"
Me: " Because I wanted to, you got a problem with that?!"
Bill: " Can you please just call me by my fucking name!"
Me: " Fine.... now back to the story"
Blushing Dipper with his boyfriend Bill Cipher.
Bill: " That's better"
Me: " Shut up!"
Grunkle Ford and Stan was jolly while drinking eggnog. Stan and Wendy was busy setting up the tree. Everyone knew today was a good day, so we thought....
Me: " Okay, so what else to write? Alternatives versions of everyone appear or- umm.... Bill!
Bill walks in with glitter all over him in a playboy bunny suit.
Me: " what the actually fuck Bill? You know what I don't fucking care anymore, anyway what do you think should happen in this story?"
Bill: " Why are you asking me ask shooting star, I'm busy?!" He left the room.
Me: Fine... you little shit. Mabel!!
"Yes!!!" Said Mabel as she entered the room excitedly
Me: " Do you have any ideas about what should happen in the story?
Mabel: " Well I think Bill should buy some 'special toys' to use on Dipper and command him, while we watch and record."
Me: " Wow! I'm so happy you are no longer innocent" I said patting her head.
Mabel: " You're welcome!" Skips out room.
Me: " Now to get started...."
To be continued.....