Homosexuality.

Bonjour!

Tonight on the rant list: Homosexuality.

Oh no! Did I say a dirty word? Um, no I didn't. Homosexuality is not a dirty word or even a dirty thing. It is as beautiful and untainted as straight love. Two dudes loving eachother is way less disturbing to me then the fact there are children starving in africa. Two chicks loving eachother is also way less distrubring to me then that Human Centepide movie. Honestly, love is love and if you pick on someone because they love a girl even thugh themselves are a girl then your a dick. Seriously, you are an ignorant dick. 

Maybe it grosses you out? Fine. But did you ever stop to think you making out with your boyfriend/girlfriend in the middle of crowded places didn't gross out gay couples too? The door swings both ways....like a bi-sexual. *wink wink*. 

Bisexual also doesn't mean that person is undecided. They just have a wider appreciation of the sexual appeal of others. They look at that woman and think 'Wow, that is a beautiful looking woman' and they look at a man and think 'Wow, That is a sexy looking man'. So simple and yet so misunderstood. They are not undecided of flip-floppy. They just like it all, like a buffet! A sexy, sexy buffet! 

Gay marriage? Why the hell not!? They don't throw hissy fits because two straight people are getting married so why should straight people get all updity. But what about the bible, Amber? What about it? There is no mention of it and the ones who say there are just pointing out vague little passages out to justify being hateful. Wanna know a fun fact? People did that when segregation was an issue, too. They liked to point to verses and say 'Black babies can't play with white babies because the bible says so'. Yeah, no, doesn't fly with me.

In the end people deserve respect. I don't care what sex thier attracted to (as long as everything is consensual and everyone is of age) then why should I care? Love is love. Besides if god hated gays why did he make them so damn cute?! 

Seriously, Why? It's unfair. I want to be that cute!

SO there you go! If you are gay and your reading this you have my respect. I don't know how you do it, dealing with the bullshit your handed by ignorant people out there but because you do survive it you are more amazing than most people. You are beautiful in your honesty.

NEXT UP....*cue dramatic music*...DEPRESSION & SELF HARM.