The Ransom for a Prince and Princess

Meanwhile at the Magical Kingdom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Tom was getting worried about the girls because they should have been back by now.

"They must be in trouble, why else would they be over an hour late," said King Tom, right then Little Leo's father came in running.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on vacation?" asked King Tom.

"I came back as soon as I got this ransom note from Ramona, for her to be crowned queen of the Magical Kingdom or we will never see Leo, Raven, Little Kelly, and Little Carly again!" said Little Leo's father.

"What! Ramona has my children and Prince Leo!" yelled King Tom in fright.

"Not only that, but she said if she doesn't get a yes with-in a week, starting today, she will kill Raven and Little Carly, and if she still doesn't get a yes two days after that, she will kill Little Kelly and Little Leo!" said Little Leo's Father.

"Oh No! We will never see our kids again because we can't let Ramona be queen!" said King Tom

"It looks as if Ramona has not given us much choice," said Little Leo's father," She gave a meeting place and time frame of each day for the next 6 days. We have no choice. It's the crowning, Ramona queen or Losing our kids and all the airs to our kingdoms' thrones," said Little Leo's father.

"Your right we meet her tomorrow at 2:30 pm," said King Tom.