Oc 1

First Name-Lola 

Middle Name-(don't know)

Last Name-Either Samson or Raven 

Age-18-21

Personality- She is very sweet. She is very caring about everyone and has a soft spot in her heart for everyone. She loves kids and will do anything to protect them. If you make her angry then she'll express it by screaming or even hitting you. She loves alcohol but tries not to drink because once she starts she can't stop. 

Hobbies-Reading, writing, listening to music, eating, and fighting

Back Story-Her Mom and Dad were both killed from and gang and she was forced to join. She was forced to train and she was abused by the gang leader. They made her steal things and help during missions. She was raped by a few of the gang members, and has been traumatized from it since. She was forced to kill a man and afterwards she killed him she ran away. (This is usually the back story I choose for her, but I might NOT use this backstory for her all the time) 

Now what you all have been waiting for- 

Appearance- 

        Ok, I did NOT draw this, found it on Pinterest so please don't tell me I'm a great artist because I did NOT draw this

        Ok, I did NOT draw this, found it on Pinterest so please don't tell me I'm a great artist because I did NOT draw this. She has darker eyes than this, and her hair is more of a brown than black,  but that's the best drawing I could find. 

For a more realistic look-

Again I did NOT draw this. I found this off of Pintrest. So this was I guess I should say the most realistic drawing I could find. Her eyes again are dark blue and her skin is a bit lighter. But other than those minor changes that's basically what I picture her as. 

Role plays she has/ is on-Raven wood Role play, We are Alive Role play, and maybe a few others 

I hope you like this Oc she's one of my favorites to use and if you have any other questions about this Oc then let me know.