“Then Plan B comes into place.” Heejun said and I heard Namjoon let out a whine.

“What's Plan B?” I said as Yoongi tried to get me to go back to the living room and 'cuddle’ with him on the couch but I refused. There was no way I was going to let him almost choke me to death just cause he wants to know what Heejun is saying.

“Namjoonie confesses.” Heejun said.

“Oooh, I bet Namjoon is excited about that.” I said laughing as I heard Namjoon start complaining about how Plan A should work since he'd probably mess up Plan B.

“Even though he won't admit it, he is.” Heejun replied. I heard some muffled voices before Heejun spoke up again. “Well Hobi I have to go, apparently Namjoon has to do some very important business things with Jimin and Seokjin at the library.”

“We're working on a very important project!” I heard Namjoon say and I laughed.

“Ok then, have fun both of you. Bye~” I said and hanged up after they said said bye as well. I got up and walked towards the kitchen door but Yoongi (whom I forgot was there) quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

“I'm sorry I was being annoying it's just I can't help being nosy.” He said ruffling my hair. “Plus we didn't know who was calling you and I wanted to make sure it wasn’t some stalker.”

“It’s ok, but don’t try to choke me while I’m on the phone, I kind of need to be alive to answer the person I’m talking to.” I said as I hugged him.

We were interrupted by none other than Dawon. She was standing at the doorway looking at us suspiciously before walking away to the living room.

“I guess hugging is all we can do.” Yoongi said as he played with me hair. “Not that I mind, hugging is pretty great.” We remained like that for a couple of minutes before Yoongi spoke up again.

“What do you use to make your hair so soft? Because I could just use your hair as a pillow, it's so soft and it smells so good.”

I looked up at him and smiled. “It's a secret so I can't tell you.”

“Do I have to tickle you to get it out of you?” Yoongi asked me as he placed his hands on my waist and started doing small circular motions on it.

“You'll never get it out of me, I'm not ticklish.” I said as he continued to try and tickle my stomach area.

“Seok you and I both know that's a lie.” He said as he stopped trying to tickle me to look at me in the eyes. “You're ticklish somewhere, I just can't remember where.”

Yoongi and I stood still as he tried to figure out where I was the most ticklish and I silently prayed he wouldn't remember. But Yoongi isn't dumb and I soon find myself trying to push Yoongi off of me as he tried to tickle my neck.

“N-no Yoongi please don't tickle me.” I said as I felt his hand touch my neck for a split second. “Please I'll do anything.”

Yoongi continued as if I hadn't said a thing and found out my other ticklish spot, my thighs.

At this point I decided that all hope was lost and there was no point in trying to stop him. He had found my weak spots and was not afraid to attack them. So I just layed there on the (dirty) kitchen floor, laughing as Yoongi tickled me.

I'm pretty sure he would've continued tickling me until we got tired from it but my father had come down to the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about and wasn't too happy to see me laying on the floor with Yoongi, who's hand was up my shirt (he was trying to see if my stomach had become ticklish), sitting next to me.