(END OF FLASHBACK)

AUDREY'S POV

I saw him, six years ago. I saw his disappointed face six years ago. That six years ago was like a forever. But I could still remember his face!

"Audrey! Audrey!" He called my name two times six years ago. But, no one knew me as Audrey. That was a relief.

"Mckenzie? Are you ready?" A girl who opened my door and asked me.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." I smiled to her. You know we could smile whenever we want. But in my case, I should always smile.

"Good, so let's get going." Going. Yup, I'm going. Uuwi na ulit ako sa Pinas! And I'm so happy and excited!

Well, hindi ko naman nakalimutan ang salita ng pinoy, but nasanay lang talaga. Paglabas ko sa company ng pinagmomodelan ko..

"WE LOVE YOU MCKENZIE" A group of girls shouted that. I smiled to them, I wave and then I signature on the top of the papers just for a souvenir.

Pumasok na ako sa kotse, baka kasi malate pa ako sa flight namin. You know, models can be famous too. Just like me. May kasama rin akong model /slash/ my friend, Loisa. Her name's pretty right? I guess all models names should be pretty and not yuckie.

"Are you ready, friend?" I asked her. Well, it's her first time to go to the Philippines. Maybe she's scared or she's nervous that's why I asked her.

"Hell yeah. Let's get it on." I was wrong. That's why Loisa is my friend, I love her self-confidence. Models should always have their own self-confidence, right?

Malapit na kami sa Airport. I should tell you, Loisa's a half filipino and a half japanese. She doesn't want to go to Philippines, because she thought Philippines has so much terrorist, bad guys, and  a dirty-corrupted country. Well, it's kinda true, right? Hindi natin matatago yun, kasi totoo naman.

She held my hand, and she squeezed it. "Too much excited?" I looked at her, I can say she is not excited but nervous.

"Yah, I think so." I just chuckled, well me too. Medyo ninenerbyos din ako.

*After some hours*

//Good afternoon, passengers. Thank you for having a flight with us. We, have already landed peacefully and safely. Thank you, have a safe trip and enjoy.//

The speaker goes off. This is it! Philippines, here we go. We went down, and some of the stewardess wave goodbye to us, how flattering.

Marami pang kailangan para makalabas sa Airport na 'to. Naramdam ko na ang init dahil na rin ata sa walang masyadong aircon yung Airport.

"Anak!" Narinig ko yung boses ni Mama!

"Mama! Aww, na miss ko po kayo talaga!" I hug her very tight! Namiss ko lang talaga sya ng todo, for six years, yup for six years hindi ako umuwi dito sa Pinas.

"Jeslyn, Clarence!" I also hugged them. And I can also see rings on their both hands.

"I can hear church bells!" As I joke around, I'm very happy for them.

I also saw my brother! My little brother became big! I just can't believe it!

"Do you have any girlfriends?" I asked him, with a suspicious look. Hahaha. I just want to know the truth. "None! Wala pa akong girlfriend Ate, I told you I'm a good boy!" Aww. I'm so proud of him.

And then, we went in the car already we have two cars. I also introduced them my friend, Loisa. The first is ours me, mama, and my brother. And the second one is for Loisa, Jeslyn and Clarence.

But after we went in, I also introduced someone. Before we went in the car, he held my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you like this update. Please vote for it, and comment? :) THANKS AGAIN! <33