4

Daichi POV

While I was ordering me and Suga's coffee he ran off into the bathroom crying. Me and the barista gave each other a look and I said "We'll be just a minute".

I walked towards the bathroom and I slowly creaked open the door to reveal Suga hunched over the bathroom sink having a panic attack. He softly sobbed into his hands, taking deep breaths in an attempt to catch his breath. I quietly walked into the bathroom going unnoticed and I walked up behind him and hugged Suga tightly, holding him in my embrace. He coughed weakly and said softly "I'm sorry I ruined our date."

I looked down at him and frowned as I said "You did not ruin our date. You did nothing wrong Suga. I don't care about the date, or what type of coffee you get, I only care about being with you. Because I love you."

Suga's breathing calmed down, he wiped his tears and looked at me and said "really Daichi?".

"Yes really. I don't care where the hell I am or what I'm doing, I only care to be with you." I said smiling down at him.

Suga bit his lip nervously as he pulled me closely into a tight embrace. I hugged him back and I ran my fingers through his soft hair and smiled. We stood like this for a few minutes and he said "I think I can go back now".

"Are you sure?" I said looking at him lovingly.

He nodded and splashed his face with water to get rid of the puffiness. He dried his face and laced his fingers with mine, holding my hand. We walked out of the bathroom together and I went and ordered us both a latte and I sat down with Suga.

He took his cup of coffee in his hands and smiled wide at me as he said "It smells good."

My soft giggle turned into a laugh as I smiled at him and said "gosh your adorable."

Suga's face lit up red as he blushed deeply and said "thank you Daichi."

We both smiled at each other, enjoying each other's company as we both drank our coffees in a comfortable silence.

I wiped my mouth off with a napkin and said "I love this, I love being with you Suga."

Suga smiled brightly and said "and I love being with you too Daichi."

"I hope we can go on more dates like this" I said smiling at him.

Suga blushed and asked "like boyfriends?"

I giggled softly and said "yes Babe, like boyfriends." I continued, "speaking of boyfriends, Kōshi Sugawara will you be my boyfriend?"

He blushed deeply and said giggling "Yes Daichi I'll be your boyfriend."