Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)

Start from the beginning

Damien would be home soon. He only went to the office to make a brief appearance before next week.

Now that I pretty much had nothing to do with my days I need to find a hobby or something to occupy my time while the twins are in class.

Modeling is now an option since I obviously won't be assassinating anyone anytime soon. There's also the option of picking up Athletic training for a foreign team but I don't think I favor either idea much.

"I'm home." Damien shouted from downstairs.

"Game room." I yelled back.

"Come sta la mi piccola famiglia?" He waltzed in with a lazy smile as his eyes landed of me.

"What?" I asked. I spoke French not Italian.

"I said how's my little family.." he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"We're good. How was your day at the office?" I asked

"It was hectic. There's no order, no organization. I was pissed."

"Well I know you'll get things back on track." I grabbed his tie pulling him down to my lips for a kiss.

He hummed in approval as we kissed. We pulled apart and he sat down beside me.

"My Aunt is coming over. She wants to meet you and the twins. Then we can do a little sight seeing then we can find a nice restaurant to eat at. Sound good?"

"Sounds Great. Kids?"

"Yeah!" The shouted.

"Y'all don't even know what he said." I scoffed.

"He said something about eating so that's all we need to know." Isa shrugged.

I chuckled. These con-babies were definitely my children.

————————————————————-

"Aaliyah, this is my Aunt Marcella. Aunt Marcella, this is my girlfriend, Aaliyah."

"Nice to meet you." I held my hand out for her to shake. She pushed my hand out of the way and pulled me into a hug.

"In this family we hug." She chuckled.

"Ohh.." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back rather awkwardly.

"Zia Marcella, you're smothering her."

"Boy please." She let me go and rolled her eyes at him.  "So, how long have you known my nephew?"

"11 months."

"Hmmm, not very long. He talks as if you guys have been together for years."

I blush at that. "Me and Damien have quite a bit in common. I guess that's why we click so well."

"You have children?"

"Yes mam by my first husband."

"So, you were married before?"

"Yes."

"Well what happened?"

"He was a liar and a cheat." I shrugged.

"Oh. A dick." She stated.

I was baffled by her choice of words. "Umm yeah I guess that's one way to put it."

"Zia, leave her be. Can we leave now?"

"Oh shut up. And yes we can."

"Munchkins, come on!" I yelled up the staircase.