[9]

Third Person's POV:

"So it was true that they are dating."

"Yuri saw them. They must be dating."

"It's a bad thing. Why is she dating Jungkook?"

The students are gossiping while watching Dahyun and gave her a judgemental look.

They were whispering and they lowered their voices to unable for her to hear the negative comments from gossipers.

Dahyun shook her head in disappointment when she realize that they were talking about her.

She thought that gossipers didn't know anything so they have no idea about anything.

"Of all guys why Jungkook?" Sheena, her schoolmate, the one who'd she heard talking about her before has the guts to face her and ask her that.

Dahyun waste no time, she walk past them.

Sheena's standing still didn't believe that she was totally ignored by a Kim Dahyun.

"Maybe she seduced Jungkook."

"We chase for Jungkook for years already but he dates Dahyun instantly. There must be something she did so Jungkook can't say no."

"She acted like she doesn't care about boys but now we just witnessed how a bitch she is for seducing our Jungkook."

A lot of dirty talks kept falling from their filthy mouths. Dahyun could just shut up and listen to them.

"Stop spreading false rumours people. You don't know anything so just stay silent!" Sana said in a loud voice making the students look at her and give a petrified look.

They know Minatozaki Sana. She's known for being brave and once called a gangster. Many believe that her family is a gangster and they  were afraid to get involved with her.

When the truth is she came from a rich family. She knew that people are scared of her because she's from a gangster family but they know nothing about her.

She didn't correct nor answer them about her status. She's not from a gangster family but a very powerful and successful one.

"What are you looking at!? Go!" Sana is mad for people's narrow mind.

They are very judgemental when they don't even know about anything.

"Sana..." Dahyun called her. She doesn't want to drag her friend in a mess she created.

Even though not partly a mess because Yuri were the one forcing that Dahyun is making a move to take a revenge which is not true.

She never think that way though that girl annoys her a lot.

"No Dahyun. They don't know anything so they have no right to say those things to you and call you names! If they don't stop talking dirty about you—" Sana did not finished talking when Dahyun hushed her.

The corridors is already unoccupied so she voice out what's inside her head and started talking.

"Calm down Sana. I'm not going to scold those people for badmouthing me  because I know the truth. Yuri is just making stories and messing up with me. I know she hated me and students believe her more than me and I understand. I'm not expecting for them on my side anyway."

Dahyun tried to get not affected but her tears fell unexpectedly.

Sana was wonders struck while staring at Dahyun in amazement.

She rarely cries and now seeing Dahyun in teary eyes she balled her fist in rage.

Damn those people for making her cry!

Sana hugged Dahyun immediately.

She's like a sister to her and if something she didn't like happened to her she swear those pathetic people not to mess with wrong people and they will taste her fierceness.

That Yuri bitch!

"Don't cry, Dahyun-ah. Don't let your emotions control you. Fight and face them fiercely. Don't cry." Sana said firmly and Dahyun nodded.

"I'm on your side. Watch and we'll get back to them." Sana assured Dahyun.