'Yeah .. but there's a problem.'

'Oh gosh, what is it?'

'I think I like Louis.'

                                                                            ~*~

Rose and I walked into my house to find my mum and her mum at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea and having some mindless chatter. The second I closed the front door Biscuit came bounding from upstairs and jumped up on Rose barking.

She giggled, "I'm going to miss you!"

"Take him with you please." I said to her and then mumbled to myself, "He's caused enough problems already."

"Victoria? Rose?" My mum's voice called out.

I dropped my Forever 21 and Hollister bags on the floor next to our couch in the living room and walked to the kitchen where Rose, my mum and her mum were already sitting at our kitchen table. I silently took a seat next to Rose as my mom had her gaze locked on  me.

"Yes?" I answered her earlier call.

"I heard you skipped school."

I grunted, "It's Rose's fault."

Rose fake gasped, "How is it my fault?"

"It's your fault for coming on a school day week." I explained, and she nudged me with her shoulder.

"Whatever the reason was, I don't like it Victoria."

"Sorry Mum," I apologized playing with my slightly chipped nail polish on my nails. I really needed to paint them again ..

" ...-Toria  are you listening to me?"

I looked up to see my mum looking at me, her forehead creased in concern and her eyebrows furrowed. I nodded at her and she continued on lecturing me about how I'll never get an education if I keep skipping like I did today and blah blah. I tuned her out for most of the lecture.

"Alright, Rose. You need to go start loading your suitcases in the car since we leave next thing tomorrow morning." Rose's mum ended my mum's little lecture, and Rose nodded.

"Come on Tori, let's go." Rose said, reaching to grab my wrist to drag me along.

We reached 'her' room in no time, and started to take some of the stray stuff she forgot to pack and put it in a random suitcase. When we were done with that, I carried her two suitcases while she carried her carry-on bag, her makeup bag, and her laptop case.

"I'm going to miss you." Rose cried once we reached her car, and started to load the suitcases into the trunk.

I sighed, "I know. It won't be the same without you."

Rose pulled me into a tight hug, "Your my best friend you know that right?"

I wrapped my arms around her too and nodded, "I know."

                                                                           ~*~

 Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57359714

Rose's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/roses_outfit/set?id=57283521

The next morning when I woke up, the tears started to flow freely from my eyes. I sat in bed for a few minutes wiping the tears away with the backs of my hands. I finally decided to get up and get dressed for school.