F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N

You helped Namjoon walk, his arm slung around your shoulder as you supported him. "You don't have to take me with you Y/N..."

"I do. If I leave you here, whoever this madman is, he might come and finish off the job." You opened the door to be blinded by a white room and a bright white light. "This man goes from one extreme to another... Pitch black with one light to blinding."

"What do you expect, he's crazy." Namjoon muttered, wincing as he stepped a bit too hard and his leg gushed with blood. You sat him against the floor.

"Welcome to the next room Y/N and Namjoon-"

"Can you give me five minutes?" You yelled out. "Five minutes to collect myself please!"

The man who was sat in his room full of TV screens, watching your every move jumped slightly, startled by your outburst. His eyes widened as he saw you staring directly into the camera he was sure was hidden. "I-" He paused. He was flustered, out of everyone he had tormented, you were the first one to bite the hand that fed you. "S-Sure."

"Thank you." You huffed, and knelt down on the floor beside Namjoon who was looking a bit worse for wear. "We need to make a tourniquet, or you're gonna bleed out." You looked about. "Your belt, give me your belt."

"My what now? I swear you have a boyfriend-"

"To lessen the blood flow you idiot!" You were stressed, upset and tired at this point. His eyes shone in realisation before nodding and unbuckling his belt. You then picked up his leg as gentle as you could and rested it against your shoulder and he winced. "Sorry..." You then wrapped the belt tight around his thigh. You then found a tear in your shirt and ripped the bottom half off and wrapped it around the open wound as a makeshift bandage.

"If you complete this room-"

"It's not been five minutes yet!" You yelled out.

"I'm giving you good news! Give me a chance to finish my sentence." He grinned at your yelling. "If you finish this room without dying, there's proper first aid supplies and some water in the next room and whatever you may need after this room. No tricks, no games. It's not fun to watch you play when you physically cannot. I ought to let you know too that Taehyung has a view, he can see everything that's happened and will happen."

"Thanks, now let me focus." You muttered and the man went silent again. 

"Thank you..." Namjoon whispered with a smile and you felt a draft around your abdomen, realising that you had ripped your shirt and it had became a cropped shirt. "Are you okay?" You nodded with a soft smile. 

"I just want all this to be over." You whispered. "You ready to get moving?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." You helped the man up, looking at the black dot on the white wall. 

"Can I speak now without you biting my head off?" The man asked and you nodded. "This is a room where knowledge is needed, you have to figure out the puzzle in front of you. You have three minutes to complete it. During those three minutes, water will slowly fill the room. You will have up until two minutes forty seconds until the room is completely full. The moment the puzzle is completed, the room will drain. Use your time wisely, don't rush and good luck."

"Puzzles?" You sighed. "I'm glad I've got you then Joon."

"Let's get doing it." He limped towards the board that simply had black and white tiles.

"The moment you touch it, the puzzle begins." The man hummed.

You followed Namjoon and your eyes widened as he went to touch it.

"Don't!" You whisper yelled, slapping his hand away. "Don't touch it."

"Okay okay!"

"The aim of this puzzle is to get it black and white like a checker board." The man spoke. "But you have to move the squares accordingly."

"There's only one gap. So it's like those little puzzles you have to make the picture out of." You commented. "Let's sit and think on the best way to move everything."

"Sounds good." Namjoon grinned, and you both stood there discussing it for a few minutes before you sighed. "Let's do it then."

"On three?"

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

You both touched the first tile and you heard the water run.

We have a different kind of 'choice' tonight. Let's see who you guys think our mysterious man is. 

Comment your choice here, no double comments  (unless replies), comments that are replies of agreement with someone else's choice isn't counted. 

As a way to motivate you in getting it right, a free pass will be earned for the next puzzle room

Hint: Not all is what it seems.