-two

'your gonna regret it, your drunk'

12:19pm | Corbyn's POV

"Where's Hermione?" I ask as I approach Ellie. "with jonah last i checked?" why she says over the music. i don't answer, i simply walk away and continue to look for my toxicated friend.

i soon enough find her, drawing attention to herself per usual standing on the kitchen table singing, she was clearly so drunk and could bearley stand on her own too feet. "I think you've had enough taylors" jonah says taking her off the table, i step in to help.

i wonder what happened between them two.

i get hold of her "i think ill take it from here, thanks man" i say holding her up. "yea no problem, take care of her. shes special.

yep, i know.

i give him a smile before carrying Hermione back to my car, i buckle her in and do the same for myself. we pull out of the drive way. shes so beautiful, even toxicated. "you and jonah, hu?" i say braking the silance. "hes so sweet and, he smells so good" i giggle, yup thats hermione.

"you know, im gonna tell him that-i love him" she slurs ass she taskes her phone out of her purse. "your gonna regret it" i say as i grab her phone from her. "if i was drunk how would i be able to do this?" she says attemting to balance a bottle of water on her head, and failing, misrably. i giggle. fuck shes perfect in everyway.

i pull up in my drive way, i get out and escort herto the front door, trying my best to be quiet. not because she was staying over since she does all the time, but my parents wouldnt be too happy about the underage drinking.

i have to 'sush' her like a million times before reaching my bedroom, we finally do and i lock the door behind me. i throw her one of my tshirts she loves to wear.

i call ashley in to help her change since their both pretty close, not that ive never seen her change before, more of i wouldnt take off her clothes when shes in that state, even if its just to help.

we both get into my bed, "corbyn?"

"i really, really love you. and your a good cook, you should date a really hot victoria secret model".

i giggle, "love you most".

10:43am| Hermione's POV

i wake up, and i quickly eggnolage 3 things.

1. im in corbyns bed.

2. corbyns not here.

and 3. im very hungover from what my pearcing head ace tells me.

1 unread text from 'Jonah'

hey, you where pretty intoxicated and im not sure if you rember much but ur super cool and id love to hang out soon, hope your hangover doesnt suck;)

holy shit, Jonah fucking Marais,

memories suddely hit me. though i couldnt rember a lot he held me, a lot. id honestly be shocked if his back wasnt broken. but holy god, hes the most perfect human being ever.

his messy hair, his eys, and that god damn smile.

i hear a knock at the door. "come in"

"you ma'm must feel pretty rough" he says passing m,e some water and paracetamol. "you are a gem" i say, then taking the tablet. "come on, embarass me. what did i do last night" i say. "i wasnt really with you but-" he says showing me a video of me and jonah dancing, well, me dancing pretty sexual on jonah.

i cringe.

"oh my god" i say sinking my face into the pillow, "jonah digged it tho".

smh

6,457 Likes@elliemay3: my Bestfriend ♡

6,457 Likes
@elliemay3: my Bestfriend

@eben: this the chick w Jonah?😂😂
@elliemay3: That 'chicks' name, is Hermione.
@eben: chill, just trynna catch the hot girl w my man. We should catch up @elliemay3.

@hermionetaylors. Love you ♡

@Danielseavey: you both look beautiful 😊
@hermionetaylors; my darlingg❤️❤️

@imzachherron: Ellie lookin like a babe per usual🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
@jonahmarais: and Hermione, a snack.

@jackavery: @jonahmarais got lucky I guess?😉