The second the girl saw me, she began to panic again. "Please, just let me go."

"Until I get to Anna, you're coming with me." I quickly grabbed her, pushing her ahead of us. "We're going to Scotland," I said, starting to walk. Charlie followed while McTaggart complained as usual.

"Oh, get it up ya, Harp. I'm not going back to Scotland!" When I didn't respond and continued to walk, I heard McTaggart curse before he raced to catch up with us.

We headed to the shore, finding a ship parked near-by with a small boat parked on land. The four of us peeked over some rocks, looking down at the two solider that were sitting by a small fire.

Chaulk poked her head up, looking at the ship. "She's small, but she'll be fast. I spent a year learning to how sail on a gaff-rigged boat like that."

"Now we're all gonna learn how to die on one," McTaggart said, grinning over at Charlie who looked in pain.

My focus went back to Chaulk, "Can we handle it?"

"I can sail that vessel, sir," She replied with a nod.

Nodding, I looked at McTaggart, my words exciting him, "Alright, McTaggart, fast and quiet." My head then turned to Charlie and Chaulk, "You two, stay here and don't move. Charlie, you watch them."

With that, McTaggart and I moved into action. McTaggart approached the soldiers from the front, speaking up while I snuck around behind them. My body staid low as I moved down the small hill to right above them.

"Afternoon, gents. Inclement weather we're having, eh?" McTaggart spoke up, grabbing the soldier's attentions. With the attention on him, I jumped down off the small hill and on top of the soldier, knocking them to the ground. With a knife in both hands, I stabbed it into their backs and ripped it through, killing them both.

McTaggart grabs Chaulk and Charlie follows. The four of us climbed into the small boat, rowing towards the ship.

We climb on board, finding no one on deck. "I'll head below, check it out," I said, moving below deck. The place was crowded with sleeping cots and odd and end items.

I started to move around, keeping an eye out for anyone that could be hiding down here. Charlie and McTaggart eventually came down as well, Charlie looking like he was in more pain the before.

"Hello? Anybody home?" I asked, my voice growing louder as I spoke.

"I hope there's enough cargo to sustain us," Charlie said, looking over some of the items in the bottom of the ship.

McTaggart let out a loud sigh, putting his hands on his hips, "I hope Chaulk knows how to work this thing."

"We're gonna need all our hands working all the time," Charlie said, leaning against one of the posts of the ship.

"It's going to take more than that, mate!" A man's voice said behind me, making me jump and take a step back. A man sat in the darkness of the ship, standing and speaking up. "You are not the king's men," He said, eyeing us suspiciously.

Shaking my hand and standing on guard, I said, "No, we left them sleeping on the beach."

"Their comrades are not gonna be very pleased about that," The man replied.

Scrunching my face up, I asked, "Who are you?"

Moving into the light, the man started to speak. He moved slowly and spoke with a wide smile, "Who am I? I am the prince of the Crimson Sails, First Guard in the Order of Leça. I am Poseidon's right arm, master of the sea. Faithful lover to the one and only Madelena. I am God's favorite son. I am called Fortunato. I'm the captain of this vessel. So who are you?"