Part 8- There Is Always Hope!

Nicole finally pulled up to their place. She looked at Waverly, smiling warmly at her. "Come on, I want to show you something. Maybe this will help." She got out of the vehicle and went round to Waverly's door, opened it and held her hand out, to help her out the car. Waverly got out looking around curiously. Nicole held onto her hand and guided her up the hill. Waverly smiled at her and carried on looking around at the scenery. The hill was surrounded by trees. Once they reached the top, Waverly gasped at the view. "It's so beautiful." She smiled in astonishment. Nicole smiled, "That is what you said the first time I brought you here baby." She kissed her on the forehead gently and guided her to the edge of the hill and she stood behind Waves, arms wrapped around her waist, resting her head on her shoulder. Both women gazing out at the view in front of them. Waves crashing into the rocks below, the skyline meeting the ocean.
Waverly turned to look at Nicole. She half smiled "All this. It all....it all seems so familiar but so strange at the same time. I mean I want to remember but can't quite put my finger on it." Nicole looked at Waverly half smiled at her and then back out at the waves below. Tears stinging her eyes. She blinked hard to stop them from falling but failed. Waverly saw and wiped the tear away with her thumb. "Hey, don't cry Nicole, please. Just because I don't quite remember our old life. Doesn't mean we can't make new memories now and maybe in time I will remember the past." She pulled Nicole's face towards hers and leaned up to kiss her. She stopped halfway but then before she knew it, their lips came crashing together. Nicole melted into the kiss, moaning quietly. She had been dying to kiss Waverly since she woke up but was worried of scaring her away. She smiled into the kiss, her hands went up to hold Waverly, running her fingers through her hair. Waverly pulled away and looked Nicole in the eyes with a lust filled gaze, smiled heartily, running her thumb across her dimpled cheek. "Nicole, I know I can't remember, but I feel whole when I'm with you, safe and secure." Nicole blinked tears away and smiled. Leaning down to kiss Waverly again. She put all her love and passion into that one kiss. Expressing how much love and feelings she has for her one true love.
Nicole felt Waverly shiver, "Come on, let's get you back, don't want you freezing." Kissing her on top of her head.
"No I'm fine, I want to sit here with you a little longer" Waverly smiled at Nicole. Gazing into her eyes. Nicole smiled back, feeling some hope regain back inside of her, as they both gazed back out at the spectacular view. Holding each other in their arms.

A little while later, "come on beautiful, let's get you back. It's getting cold out." Waverly nodded gently as they both started to get up and make their way back to Nicole's car.  They were both sitting in a comfortable silence whilst Nicole drove them back home. Waverly kept looking at Nicole, admiring the woman she has fallen back in love with. She suddenly had the feeling of Déjà Vu. An image of her kissing Nicole on the hill flashed through her mind, she smiled and clenched her eyes tight shut. Another image of Nicole sitting opposite her at a table passing her a ring. Her smile widened.

Nicole quickly glanced at her curiously, "are you ok baby?"

"I couldn't be better Nicole, I remember, I remember everything. How we first met, our first date, our first Christmas,You proposing. And the incident!" Waverly shouted excitedly, Nicole smiled so wide, flashing those dimples and placed her hand on Waverly's thigh gently squeezing. Waverly leaned over and kissed Nicole's dimple and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much baby. You're my world, my everything and I cannot wait to be Mrs Haught."
Nicole finally pulled up to Waverly's apartment. She looked at Waverly and smiled lovingly, "I'm so happy you remember beautiful,you had me worried there. I can't wait to make you Mrs Haught either." She leaned over and kissed her passionately. Waverly gently moaned into the kiss. Nicole's hand placed on her thigh slowly running her fingers higher. Waverly broke the kiss, " come on, let's go inside." Nicole nodded and got out the car, she ran round to Waverly's door and opened it holding out her hand, helping her out. She pulled Waverly into her arms and kissed her again, slowly licking her bottom lip asking for entrance. Waverly granted permission, both their tongues dancing together. Nicole pulled Waverly closer, grinding up against her body. Both girls moaned deeply. Waverly ran her fingers through Nicole's red locks and Nicole grabbed her ass n squeezed. Waverly gasped and smirked into the kiss. She slowly walked backwards leading Nicole to her apartment, not breaking the kiss. They made their way to Waverly's bedroom, Nicole slowly lay her down on the bed, kissing down her jawline, slowly making her way down her neck and collar bone. Waverly moaned gently pushing her head lower. Nicole lifts Waverly up to take her top off, trailing wet kisses down her stomach, circling her belly button. Waverly squirming underneath her red headed lover. Nicole trails her kisses further down undoing her jeans and tugging them off, leaving her in just her underwear. She ran her fingers up Waverly's body reaching up to her breast. She squeezed her nipple through her bra, still kissing her lower abdomen.  Waverly moaned "please baby, I want you." With that Nicole tugged her panties down kissing Waverlys throbbing clit, "Oh god Nicole" she gasped, clenching her red locks in her fists. "Like that baby, keep going," Nicole smirked whilst circling her tongue around her throbbing clit, she slowly run her fingers down her shuddering body till she reached her soaking wet opening, she slid her fingers up and down the opening, Waverly gasped again. "Please baby, I need you now!" With that Nicole slid one finger deep in starting slowly,gradually picking up speed, still sucking and circling her clit. Waverly's body shuddered, her back arched, gripping hard on Nicole's hair, she reached her climax, "FUCK, FUCK, OH GOD, FUCK NICOLE!!!" Nicole slowing down her pace to bring Waverly down from her high, kissed her on the leg and then made her way back up her body,leaving little kisses as she went, she smiled warmly at Waverly, "God Waves, I've missed you so much. I love you baby." She leaned in and kissed her, Waverly could taste herself on Nicole's lips, whilst she kissed her back with all her love and passion. "I love you too Baby. With all my heart." They lay down, Nicole placed her arm around Waverly, as she snuggled into her shoulder. Both lay contently staring up at the ceiling, smiling.