nineteen.

chenle propped his chin onto the palm of his hand as he watched donghyuck down his sixth boba drink with tears trailing down his face.

the ginger haired boy sniffled. "i-i don't know what to do lele. i'm over doyoung, i really am. but i'm not over the fear that he gave me, you know?"

chenle nodded silently, and donghyuck continued. "like, i know mark; i know he'll never do that to me, but that fear will always be in the back of my head."

"then let me show you how to trust again lee donghyuck."

the two whipped around and saw mark stand in front of their booth with the others standing a few feet away. chenle slipped out his seat and went to the others, specifically next to jisung, leaving mark and donghyuck alone. the elder took chenle's spot across from donghyuck and eyed the five empty cups of boba and the two half full cups; one sat in front of donghyuck and the other was probably chenle's.

"what are you doing here? shouldn't you be in school?" donghyuck asked softly, playing with the straw wrapper on the table.

"don't be such a hypocrite, hyuck," mark jokingly said, leaning back into his seat. "and besides, school ended a few minutes ago."

"oh," the ginger haired boy mumbled, his attention never leaving the piece of plastic in his hands.

"hyuck-ah, look at me," mark pleaded quietly.

when the younger boy didn't comply, mark sighed. "please, hyuck? for me?"

after a moment of thinking, donghyuck slowly looked up. mark's gaze on him almost made him look down again, but it was too late; he was captivated.

and that was when he realized how in love he was with mark.

that's right. love.

he wanted to spend the rest of his days with mark; to wake up next to him every morning, and maybe even adopt a kid or five. he wanted to go through life with mark, and everything in between.

before mark could say anything, donghyuck blurted out, "i love you."

oH MY GOD HAPPY JINGLE JANGLE DAY HO HO HOES!!

LAST CHAPTER NEXT

REMEMBER TO VOTE,
COMMENT AND SHARE
🎄w🎄