"Zack , go get a run . " Sean said silently , looking at my trashed office .

Silently nodding , I released my grip on the corner of my office desk . Sighing , I dragged my angry wolf into the forest behind my mansion . It's been a while .

Taking off my clothes and tied it to my leg , I shifted and took off .

I'd never had the chance to go on a run with her . Heck I don't even know if she'd ran before . Her beautiful wolf would look beautiful drifting against the wind , she'd looked so beautiful ..

"Mine . " I growled at the mental picture of her in my mind . Mine . Forever and always .

Sprinting in every direction , I letted my paws take away my anger and fustrations . How can she not remember ? After all we had ?

'You won't let her have the pizza . ' my wolf growled , angrily knocking down a tree .

'And now look what happened . " He growled again , making my guilt build a higher fort .

'I'm sorry okay , " I sighed , speeding up .

"You better be . It's not worth over a fucking slice of pizza . "

Suddenly ,the snapping sound of a twig caught my ears . My eyes quickly darted around the area , holding my guards up .

With a loud 'Thud' , I was being pushed towards the gravity , with my fur coating with mud .

I growled , WHO THE FUCK WOULD BE THAT WILLING TO DIE ?!

"Zacky , miss me ? " the annoying voice came ringing . What the hell is she doing here for fuck's sake ?!

"Get your slutty ass off me . I don't need your bullshit right now . " I pushed her off me , not caring if she's a girl . She kind of deserve my shitty treatment

"Awhh , don't be like that now Zacky bear , you'll need me . " She traced her paws on my fur , trying to seduce i see , but at my point of view , she looked like a retarted hippo going on freaking heat .

"I said. Paws off me . " I pushed her off me again , this time harder . She landed with a loud 'Thud' crashing on a nearby tree .

Bitch that's gonna hurt but I just don't fucking care .

"Someone likes it rough I see ? "she got up , crawling at my direction . Damn will tht dumb fuvk ever listen ?!

"Get the fucking hell out of here and don't fucking try to even try to touch me again . " I hissed , growling by the process .

"Don't you understand that I wont listen ? I like to take control , remember ? " She said , pushing me down again . If it wasn't for the familiar smell that longer around the air all of a sudden , I would've already tossed her to the other end of the earth .

What's that familiar scent ? It's...

"What's wrong ? Can't wait ? " She whispered disgustingly in my ear . To say our position is very intimate I would puke any second now .

But that smell ...

With another snap of a twig , my eyes quickly darted towards the direction . The she wolf sprinted quick , but not fast enough for me to miss the color of the fur .

Aubrey .

-------------------

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Why aren't you my luna Terroso ? You're my mate beautiful , we're soulmates , you feel this ? "

"You're mine cara . "

"I love you . "

The words and scenes were flashing through my mind like a tape recorder playing on shuffle . I know him . His voice , his face , his...