Minerva Wells

Name: Minerva Wells

Nicknames: Min, Minnie (rarely called by a nickname)

Age: 17

Highschool- senior

Female

Sexuality: interested in both

Does not have a crush

Looks: messy long black hair with natural waves, curvaceous, thick thighs and hips, a semi-slim waist, creamy tanned skin, bright forest green eyes, hides figure under giant sweat jackets-because they are comfortable, and wears large nerdy glasses- due to being blind as a bat and hates contacts.

5'8

Personality: to her self, nerdy, smart, pesstimistic, doesn't really know how to have fun and let loose.

Likes: her morning runs, reading, studying, books, tea, food, children, her elder brother.

Dislikes: socializing, being bugged or bullied, the 'cool' and 'popular' kids, environmental problems such as pollution, dresses, showing too much skin -aka any back or cleavage. 

Background: she lives in this big city (you can decide which) for years. Knowing the streets and neighborhoods like the back of her hand. While everyone is concerned about tanning, fashion trends, looking too cool for school, getting that 'perfect' bod and using it. She secluded herself home, as her very cliche nerdy self reading in her freetime with the every now again binge watching of movies and playing video games with her elder brother.

Despite being a cliche nerd in that attribute, she exercises via morning mile runs and a treadmill in their small apartment for two. Its only her and her brother and they are fairly poor.

Other:

Powers: none...unless you count can read a 500 paged book in a day?

Scenarios:

1: Minerva was taking her mile run at 5 am as normal when you two accidentally ran into each other; you?

2: youve been friends for years, waiting up at school you two spot each other and she smiles and comes over to you at the lockers; you?

3: make your own

________
Note: for body look imagine a Alex Benedetto from Gangsta but with glasses and her covering her body with sweat jackets and semi-baggy sweats and jeans

________Note: for body look imagine a Alex Benedetto from Gangsta but with glasses and her covering her body with sweat jackets and semi-baggy sweats and jeans