Seventeen. Understand Me.

Start from the beginning

"Superstars locker room. We don't really have the pleasure of having one for each one of us, unlike you and your 'boys'." He smirked.

"Ah, shut up. It's not my fault that you're not relevant, Zigs." I joked, smirking.

"Don't talk to him like that!" The girl stepped towards me.

"You don't talk to me like that." I stared at her. "Who are you?" I circled her. "No bra, no shirt, making out with Dolph Ziggler in the bathroom... Oh! A ring rat!" I stopped in front of her, staring right into her brown eyes with a smirk.

"Hel, don't." Dolph held her arm. "Lacey, c'mon."

"Alright, alright." I rolled my eyes. "I've got better stuff to do anyway, not gonna waste my time on a girl like you." Shrugged, before walking out.

"Man, why did you take so long? I'm done already." AJ asked, and I sat down.

"Caught a weirdo making out with Zigs in the bathroom. I was joking around with Dolph, she took it too serious and tried to square up." I chuckled. "Y'know what happens next."

"Broke her nose?"

"No." I laughed. "Dolph held her back."

"Didn't know Dolph was dating, so..."

"Ring rat." Me and her said together.

After we both were done, we went back to the locker room.

"Storylines?" I yelled, walking in.

"Why do you always yell?" Dean rolled his eyes.

"It's fun. Try it." I shrugged, sitting down. "Not now, tho."

"Wyatts. Again." Seth shrugged.

"We're having Bella's promo. You both know what to do." Roman smirked.

"We do." AJ smirked, looking at me.

"Not sure if I'll let Nikki talk too much, you know how she is."

"We're going out there with you. So they won't lay a finger on your pretty faces." Dean smirked.

"Thank ya'. Body guards are fun." AJ chuckled.

"Only our job." Roman joked.

"Excuse me..." We all turned to look at the half open door and there was Stephen... I still felt weird calling him 'my boyfriend'.

I smiled, standing up and walking up to him. "Hey!" I smiled.

"Missed you." He said, before pulling me for a kiss. It didn't last, tho, 'cause Seth cleaned his throat and I pulled away.

"C'mon."

"So, as we were saying," Roman began, "we'll be out there with you two."

"Don't forget Tamina." AJ added.

"Right. And, well, we'll stay there. Kinda nonsense, but no one from this stable is walking out alone -no offense, AJ." Seth said.

"None taken." She chuckled.

"You're my heroes." I joked. "No, actually lovely." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey! Me and Dean will be there too! We deserve kisses!" Roman pouted playfully.

"Drama kiiing!" I laughed, standing up and kissing his cheek, before looking at Dean.

"Someone take a picture of this moment." He smirked, turning his face to me.

"Is that really necessary?" Sheamus asked, making Dean roll his eyes.

"You don't get to have an opinion. Not your locker, shouldn't be here." He said.