‍ ‍ ‍stupid fucker rindou
i'll pick you up, we'll have to
look for a dress for tonight.

‍ ‍ ‍as the purple-haired's message confused you, you didn't bothered to ask why. what's for tonight? you had always known rindou's taste in fashion, maybe he wanted to dress you up before taking you out on a date? or, maybe he wanted to see his money hanging on the closet. honestly, rindou doesn't seem like someone who would dress you up or make you look nice for dinner but maybe he does? you shrugged internally at the idea, not knowing whether or not it made sense. humming quietly to yourself, you put your phone back into your pocket and stood awkwardly on the road, glaring at every person who glance at you. you were starting to become impatient when you finally spotted the black sports car parked at the side of the sidewalk, in front of you as the window slowly pulled down, revealing rindou's purple hair sticking out from behind the glass. you waved at him excitedly as you approached his car, jumping into the passenger seat and turning the air conditioner up. once the door closed shut behind you, rindou started driving after giving you a smile.

‍ ‍ ‍"what's going on? what's with the sudden occassion?" you asked, averting your gaze on the building across the street.

‍ ‍ ‍"bonten's throwing a party, sanzu and the others are back. the pinkette wanted me to bring you." he replied nonchalantly. you noticed the small hints of nervousness in his voice, and it took you a second to figure out why he sounded so... angry.

‍ ‍ ‍you never liked parties. ironically, the reflection of your face greeted you back with a glare- you didn't even need to see your face to know that it would be scrunched up in a grimace of frustration and defeat. clad in a black silk dress, the main feature of the dress was the off shoulder design, there was a pearl necklace that travelled around your neck and shoulder as if it was the strap of the dress you wore. underneath the lace, you wore a high heel that was extremely high that it almost made you want to cry. your hair was styled up elegantly, a thin strand that fell gently on each of your shoulders and a long black gloves covered your arm as the dress ended down to the floor. it wasn't the most flattering attire, but it suited you perfectly. the first thing you noticed after coming back to the party were the guests, almost all of them were known as the criminals. you didn't know many of them personally, but judging from the way they dressed and their faces you knew that they were from different areas of japan. it was a rather large yet dangerous gathering.

‍ ‍ ‍there were several groups scattered throughout the room, mostly consisting of men in suits. most were talking among themselves while drinking wine or alcoholic beverage from the glasses in their hands. there was a group of women standing around chatting away, giggling happily as if they were gossiping about some juicy news. in other words, the party was lively and full of excitement- you'd say that it would've probably been a bit more pleasant if only the host himself weren't present. one could easily imagine how much these women spent on themselves. you were about to head over to kakucho's group, however the heavy feeling of everyone staring at you caused you to stop from your tracks. it seemed like your arrival caught everyone's attention.

‍ ‍ ‍the gods must have heard your prayers when a familiar figure stepped up next to you, offering you a gentle yet kind smile. "you don't need to be shy around us. i've actually been watching you ever since you entered the room, you were more prettier than the rest of the girls i've seen. you held different aura." rindou whispered so nobody else could hear him. that made you blush furiously, unable to answer anything back at him. you thanked him for saving you from whatever awkward situation happened earlier on. you looked around for anyone who might be interested in speaking to you, but none seemed to want to speak to you at the moment, they all had their backs facing you and you didn't want to disturb them.