"The Simple Truth" updated Aug, 5, 2011 (Finished)

Start from the beginning

If you’ve answered No to that question, your lying to yourself, misinformed, or stupid.

    There is No forgiveness for the greed, or the disrespect for life, that humans continually show!
    Placing humanity ABOVE all other living things is a common practice. Humans believe they are  closer to GODS then animals. Not really even having a clue what this GOD concept is.(or what the GOD is for that matter) They like to pretend. MORE LIES.

    Another thing you have to know, THE GOVERNMENT HAS TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA. They give us just what they want, and need to maintain the illusion of freedom.  In a way they know we’ll accept it.
    James Madison Said, “Let them think they govern, and they will be governed”.
    It’s like living in a giant cult. The grounds are big. Apparent freedom to those, “born into it”.
But….all the information, Affairs of government, money and other important issues are dealt with by, The Ruling Elite. Then passed through a chain of command. They create, and change rules, and history to suite their purpose.
    The government  and society imposes on our FREEDOMS in an overwhelming way.
They have us believing we’d be living a savage, impossible life without the protection and education of the government. Humans can be bad, we’ll prey on each other in the most vicious ways.  
   Do we really need them to protect us from ourselves?
    “Whatever it takes”, really. Deep down you know that this it true. You’ve always suspected
    All the human’s, separating themselves, warring, totally atrocious things.  Things I can’t get into.
    All for a words. Symbols of an ideas. BELIEFS.
    ”.
    …Back to the point:

1-How it All Got Started

    Lets start at the beginning.
     I’m no expert but I’ve been researching and studying…“Everything”, for my whole life.
The dealings with humans and the rest of what lives in, “The World As It Is”; has been a subject of major importance to me. How did things get this way? Why do we continue to let everything go on like this? Where is it all headed? How long does the world have going along this path at such a rate? A species, “Humans” conditioned to band together. The chance of survival was better when in groups. Bands, Civilizations, the formation of societies.
What would, “Perfect” be like”?

    The Earth was a bunch of primitive oceans and seas. The situation for the creation of life was perfect near volcanoes.’ On the top of the waters, lightning, sunlight, molecules of ammonia, water, carbon dioxide, and methane come together  and form the first organic matter. This shit sloshed around in the waves like a murky sludge. Then by some simple twist of fate a couple clumps of atoms came together into a new shape. To say this new atom combo had an ability never before seen on this planet, or in this universe… that would be plain stupid. As humans this IS NOT a knowledge known to the race. This new ability was, “it could make copies of itself”. Replicators. A step toward complexity.
    When supplies of unused sludge began to run out, it was the replicators that could take apart their competitors, and use the components to continue replicating.
   Is this perhaps the reason humans can dream of peace and never really have it. At the core of existence, “Disassemble the competitors”, “Continue to replicate”. Grow. In is imbedded in humans on a cellular level.  

    First defense maybe a simple chemical armored shell, like the ones that protect some forms of bacteria. Time moved. Armored shells became more intricate, muscles, whips, fins….and way off later; hands, feet, brains. The descendants of those primitive replicates of, “THEN” are the genes of NOW. One of the latest version of those protective suites are, You and ME.

    Mitochondria are little surfboard-shaped units that function as the power sources for cells. In fact they produce the energy to keep our cells alive. That is not the only reason they are important.
     In1963, researchers discovered that mitochondria have their own DNA. It is so distinct that scientists couldn’t match the DNA to anything else in the body. This discovery led Lynn Margulis, a 28 year old microbiologist, to theorize that mitochondria were remnants of a once independent bacteria. More specifically Margulis believed that mitochondria’s ancestors had aided their survival  by sacrificing their independence to share space and resources with nearby cells. Every living thing on the planet has it's own form of mitochondria. (trees, fish, bugs, etc., etc., etc..)
    Unfortunately, nobody took Margulis’ theory seriously. Her first paper written on the subject was rejected by 15 journals. And although she managed to get it published, the following year, most of her peers saw her work as flawed, or to weird to be true.
    The first piece of evidence in Margulis’ favor came when researchers learned that the mitochondrial genome resembles that of bacteria in shape and structure. After scientists in the 1980s finally proved that mitochondrial DNA is distinctly different then from any other DNA in the human body, the game was up. Today, almost everyone accepts Margulis’s idea that mitochondria were once bacteria. In fact, in 2001, scientist discovered mitochondria’s closest living relative-
Rickettsia the family of microbes that causes typhus and Rocky Mountain spotted Fever.
     Now, is this relationship between our cells and mitochondria, parasitic, or symbiotic?
    You may have to put this question toward the front of your mind, Does this have anything to do with our life span being what it is? Is this a built in mutation? Does this mitochondria trigger disease? What, if anything might if have to do with the human aging process?
If it is the very thing that, “Powers Our Cells”…what is really in charge here?  If it powers our cells,
Then it could be interpreted as the animating force.