1

***THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL FIRST CHAPTER!! The first chapter can be read on my rock and roll one shots, or if you just want to jump right into the storyline you can head over to:

MMC_girly profile, she will have the first official chapter on her book there. We'll be alternating chapters each time so for chapter 3 head over there soon :)) Super excited to be working on this with you!!***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't stop thinking about the "outing" you and Chris went on. You refused to call it a date even though you and Chris didn't like each other. Or at least that was what you were trying to tell yourself.

Christmas was today and both Chris and Eddie were coming over.  Yes, at the same time. It was a terrible idea but both of them invited you over to their places. You couldn't decide who's offer to take up so you invited them both over. Looking back on it, it was a terrible idea. But you had already done it.

Currently you were listening to Christmas classics and putting last minute touch's on your tree when the doorbell rung.

"Hey," Chris said as you opened the door. The first thing that ran through your mind was wow. You know when the sound of somebody's voice makes your heart beat faster. Yeah, that was Chris's voice right now. It was soft but rusty, and you loved it.

"H-hey," You stuttered. What the hell?! Get yourself to together , you thought. "Come on in," You could already feel yourself blushing.

"Smells good," Chris said as he placed a bottle of wine and some cookies on your counter.

"Thanks, it 's, uh, gingerbread," You lied. By accident. Yeah, Chris was making you nervous. It was actually a just a loaf of bread with some garlic butter. Chris smirked.

"I'm gonna use the washroom, make yourself at home," You said.

When you got into the bathroom you realized you looked like a freaking tomato. "Shit " you mumbled under your breath. You threw some cold water on your face, and took a few deep breathes. Chris was nothing but a friend. You quickly sprayed some rose perfume on your soft red sweater and left the bathroom.

When you came out Chris was sitting on your couch holding your acoustic guitar. He was strumming it softly and humming. You could barley hear him over the music so you turned it off. He looked up and smiled at you.

"Sit," he said patting the spot beside you. "I'll sing something better then Christmas music."

He started strumming a soft guitar chord, so you settled down beside him and wrapped yourself in a warm fluffy blanket. When he started singing he looked you right in the eye and smiled. You stared right back at him and he didn't seem nervous at all, unlike you. You kept looking at each other until the song was over and he put the guitar on the stand.

He came back and sat on the couch, a little closer to you then before. You pulled some of the blanket off you and gave it too him.

"You'll be cold," He said quietly. You didn't reply, you just moved closer to him so you could share it. Chris fixed the blanket and put his arm around you. You leaned into him, inhaling his musky cologne. You lay there for a few minutes without saying anything, until the bell rung.

Sadly,  you had to get up and answer it. When you opened it Eddie stood in the doorway, his cheeks and nose pink from the cold.

"Hey," He said smiling. Your heart melted all over again. Fuck.

***************************

SIDE NOTE: I need a cover!! If you have any please message me and I'll give you a shoutout :))