7.) Enjoy The Ride

Start from the beginning

"Everyone knows, yo ass take forty minute breaks without clocking out. Riding da clock like shit." Courtney stated and Liv squinted at her.

"Nobody told y'all bitches to be clocking me." She replied pointing at the 2.

"Actually Nell noticed and called us out for trying to lie for your ass." Gabby told her.

"Now we all gotta clock out thanks to you." Courtney added and she rolled her eyes.

"Sounds personal." She replied picking up the empty ice bucket.

"That's your friend." Courtney said as Liv bumped her walking by. "Bitch you love me, get some dic- deals, hey boss man." She spoke before hurrying in the back.

Gabby and Courtney looked around seeing August examining the bar as usual.

You would think he was the undercover health inspector.

"Hope y'all remembering to wipe down the counter top." He said picking up the ripped menu.

"You know we are August." Emma spoke up, he glanced at her briefly then went back to looking the menu over.

"When are we supposed to get da digital shits?" He asked walking through the doors. "Two more weeks." Courtney answered.

"Y'all gotta stop letting these grown ass people tear up da menus, these shit costs sixty dollars to make." He stressed picking up 2 more ripped ones.

"Sixty dollars for dem small things?" Courtney asked and he gave her a look.

"These small things hold a lot of details and information, I can take it out your check if you want?" He replied and she pursed her lips together.

"Guess I gotta call Sky on him again." She tried to whisper as he headed towards the back but he heard.

"Lose dat hundred dollar tip you just made if you want." He warned and she slowly eased the bill into her back pocket.

Chuckling, he headed towards the back to speak to the chefs.

"What da hell wrong with him?" She asked turning to Gabby.

"Maybe he's stressed about the new competition." Gabby replied. "I feel like it's something else."

"Whatever it is, that's his business not ours." She told her, agreeing they went back to tending to the customers.

"Hey Mr. Ray." Gabby spoke to one of her regular customers.

He had a crush on her and was always sure to tip her 50 dollars over.

"Hey Gabby sweetheart, how's your night going?" He asked as she made him his coffee. He was the only person who came to a bar and asked for coffee.

Nell and August had to add that on their shipment order because he ran through 1 box in 2 nights.

"Well, as you can see we're pretty busy. Tomorrow night I think we have a celeb coming to perform." She announced as Courtney handed him a small bowl of peanuts while his food was being prepared.