Chapter 1: Pilot/Vengeance

--In Seattle--

I was walking to my locker, I could hear the others call me things like 'creepy', 's***' or even 'witch'. I wasn't creepy, I was just different. I took my things in my locker and my favorite bully came from behind me. Kyler Brookins, he was a 15 years old and he was always bullying me 24/7. The only person who had ever defended me was my old childhood friend, Rebecca A. Sher, she was 17 years old. When she was 15, we were best friends and she always defended me and treated me like her little sister but that was before she joins the cheerleader team.

At 16, she became a cheerleader. The leader and the others told her that if she wanted to stay on the team she had to stop defending a creep like me and certainly not hang out with me. Rebecca betrayed me, she started to ignore me and let Kyler bully me. The time passed and she started to bully me too with all her new cheerleader friends. I was alone after that, I had no one.

"Hey s***" Kyler said. I turned around and he threw water on me, I was completely wet. I gasped. "Go die, witch" And he walked away with his friends and his girlfriend, Vickie D. Martin, the leader of the cheerleader team, a 16 years old. "Why don't you die already" she told me, turning around to look at me before walking with her friends. Rebecca passed next to me and she showed me her middle finger as she murmured the word 'Creepy' I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to come out but to no avail. I ran to the girls bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror and started to cry.

Suddenly, I heard a voice talk to me. "Why do you let them do this?" I looked up at the mirror and turned around to see who was there. But I was alone.

"Who's there?" I asked. "Why don't you let the darkness come out... let me help you, Rachel" The voice replied.

"I asked you a question" I yelled back. I heard the deep and creepy voice laugh. More than one voice seemed to laugh along with hers. I turned around and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My reflection was totally normal until the voice yelled at me. "TAKE YOUR REVENGE" I saw my eyes become completely black, you could see black veins under them and my already pale skin was even more pale. I jumped at what I saw and fell on the ground. I gasped as my reflection started hitting the mirror with her fists. The mirror started to shatter and a dark energy started to fill the bathroom. I screamed, I was scared as hell. I got up and ran away but wherever I was, I still heard that voice. I could see her in every mirrors. I quickly remarked that I was the only one seeing and hearing all of this. So I decided to do like it wasn't there so the others wouldn't find me creepier than I already seemed.

I walked to my next class and bumped into someone "sorry" I said as I looked up. It was my crush, Matt Gaines, the leader of the football team. He had blond hair, ocean blue eyes and he was 16 years old. He rolled his amazing eyes at me and walked to his class. I looked at him but quickly came back to my senses when Martha W. Guerrero, one of the cheerleaders, shoved me. She was Rebecca's best friend and she also was 17 years old. I ran to my class and was greeted by my less favorite teacher, Mr. Trevino.

I sat in the back and started to work. I tried to concentrate but I couldn't because of the voice. I started shaking and the pages of my notebook started to turn on their own. My pen levitated and started to write on the desk. 'Vengeance' is the word that the pen wrote without me even touching it. I held my head in my hands as the voices kept on repeating it, the word on my desk. "Vengeance" Was all I could hear. My eyes were closed but when I opened them, what I saw was horror.

The others all had red eyes. Everything was on fire and the word 'Vengeance' was written on the blackboard. They were all really scary as they glared at me. They all started to say "Vengeance" too and I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw this reflection of me I had saw some minutes before. The darkness surrounded her. "Let.me.give.you..." She started with her deep voice. "Your vengeance" I gasped again. I screamed and ran out of the class. Everything was on fire. I ran out of the school and the sky was red. The trees, the buildings, everything was on fire. There was blood everywhere too. I turned around and there was some kind of demons in front of the school. There also was an immense demon sitting on it. He had long white hair, horns, red skin and 4 yellow demon eyes. He glared at me and said "Vengeance" I screamed again.

I woke up in my class. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. 'It was a nightmare?' I questioned myself. "I would rather call this a vision, Rachel" The voice replied in my mind. I did like nothing happened and continued to work as the others listened to Mr. Trevino.

--After Class--

I walked back to my locker. The voices were still saying the word 'Vengeance'. I placed my things in my locker and saw my weird reflection in my little mirror. My purple hair was still wet, just like my clothes. Kyler taped my shoulder and whispered into my left ear. "Go kill yourself, freak" I felt the rage take over me and felt the darkness come out. I turned around and yelled "GO TO HELL" I sent him right into the lockers and everyone backed away from me. My skin was paler, my eyes were entirely black and there was black veins extremely visible under my dark black eyes. My voice was deeper and there was more than one voice talking along with mine. I was just like my reflection.

Kyler stood up. "You're crazy" He told me before running away. He was bleeding and there was a hole in the lockers. I gasped gently and returned to my normal state. I ran away, out of the school and to my house.

I entered the little house and saw my mom, Melissa Roth, was in the kitchen. "Rachel what are you doing here?" She asked. I walked closer to her.

"I think there's something wrong with me" I told Melissa. I started to see things, there was her body bleeding on the floor and fire everywhere again. So I closed my purple eyes and opened them to see this weird version of me behind her with a knife. I screamed and everything started shattering, the windows, the dishes, everything. My mom started to hid her face with her arms while I ran to the other me only for her to disappear and for reality to come back right into my face. The glass on the floor, the blood on Melissa's arms. I helped her up and backed away, scared to hurt her even more badly. "I-I'm sorry" I said before running to my room. I locked the door and started crying as the voice said "Vengeance" again.