13x12 - Various & Sundry Villains

Start from the beginning

"Right, if he gets here" Castiel comments.

"There's no if here in this equation, okay? Let me – let me just – let me just tell you something about my dick brother, about every version of my dick brother, okay? When he decides to do something, he does it. Doesn't matter what the cost or who has to die. Its gonna happen, cause that's just the way he rolls" Lucifer tells her.

"If you're right, how much time do we have?" Castiel asks him.

"How much time? Oh, I guess that depends on how much time he spends torturing Mary Winchester. He liked her, right? Oh, Cas, you should have seen it. I mean, the things he did to her. In all my time in hell, I've never seen anything that horrible. Just...oh!" Lucifer starts to torment her a little.

"Stop. I don't want to hear any more of your lies"

"Oh, this coming from the angel who almost has me beat in that department, and that's saying a lot, pal"

"Well, you always say a lot"

"Okay, let's face it, Cassandra, the truths I say hurts cause they're hard to swallow, so people call them lies. Go figure" Lucifer tells her.

"You want truth? How about I tell you a few truths about your son?" Castiel says walking up to the bars of the cell.

"Did you just have an angel stroke?" Lucifer asks her confused.

"Did you know that he loves movies? Fantasy movies, movies with heroes who crush villains"

Lucifer scoffs, "Well, that's – that's – that's nurture. That's not nature"

"And he's thoughtful. He's emotional. Remarkably intuitive. You – you know, he, uh, he resurrected me just out of instinct. Isn't that a beautiful gesture?"

Lucifer paces angrily in his cell, "Yeah, that's, uh, that's beautiful"

"Jack would rather kill you than hug you. Seems relevant. Did you know he doesn't – he doesn't even really look like you? And he reminds me so much of his mother" Castiel keeps on taunting him about Jack.

"Wow" Lucifer whispers. He exhales sharply and swings his arm, causing the stick to fly across the cell, hit the wall and fall to the floor. Lucifer smiles smugly.

**********

Dipper walks down the corridor, when he hears Castiel's voice, "Face it. You are useless and impotent and unnecessary, and you will die alone, unmourned"

Dipper stops in front of Castiel's cell, "You talking to me, pretty girl?"

Castiel points to Lucifer's cell. "No, she's talking to me. Yeah" Lucifer says from his cell. Dipper moves to stand in front of his cell.

"Yeah. Well, she does have a point" Dipper turns mockingly, "Aw, did you lose your little stick?"

"I did" Lucifer answers child-like. He uses his new-found power to pin the demon to the outside of the cell. The electricity from the bars crackles as Lucifer grabs the demon by the throat.

"How did you..."

"Turns out rage is a good motivator" Lucifer says as Dipper cries out in pain, "And I think you forgot something. I'm Lucifer" Lucifer stabs the demon in the neck with the stick, "Told you size didn't matter"

Dipper takes a step back, holding his bleeding neck, "You..."

Lucifer swings the cell door open, "Whoops"

Dipper turns to run only to face Castiel outside her cell, "Someone got mad and broke his warding" Castiel smites the demon.

Lucifer and Castiel make for the exit armed with an angel blade. Two demons show up behind them, quickly joined by two more.

Lucifer raises his angel blade, "Good times"

**********

Exterior Asylum/ Hell's Prison

It's daylight. Castiel and Lucifer is outside armed with bloody angel blades. "There'll be more of them coming" Castiel tells him.

"You know, this would be so much easier if I were stronger. Hint, hint, hint" Castiel turns to face Lucifer incredulously, "Come on Castiel. We just fought side by side, mano e mano. You gotta trust me now, man. Come on"

"Oh, I trusted you when we fought the darkness, and then you betrayed us. And I trusted you—"

"Ah!" Lucifer unexpectedly swings his angel blade at Cas, who jumps back out of the way but is nicked on the ribs by the blade. Lucifer's eyes glow red as he faces off against Castiel.

"Fool me once..."

His eyes fade back to normal, "I promise to leave you a little. Come on"

Castiel steps forward and stabs Lucifer in the gut with her angel blade as deep as it will go. Lucifer's eyes glow red again as the two are in a close embrace. "This is me, learning from my mistakes" Castiel whispers to him as Lucifer's eyes flickers between normal and red.