Chapter 5

(Ziva's POV) 1 Week later

Tony was finally released from hospital, the doctor order him to have some rest, we were back on his apartment, I helped him close his door "Tony do you..." I was saying as I turned to face him, but he was standing very close to me, I can feel his fresh-minty breath on my face, "Tony we.. mm" I couldn't say anything else because he cut me off with a long-deep kiss, after some minutes, we pulled apart breathing heavy, "Tony... I was... About to say... we should talk... about this feeling we have for each other" "Ziva, I love you and i believe you feel the same for me, there's nothing to talk about, I want to ask you out as my official girlfriend and I think we should enjoy this love we have" he said grinning and leaning in to kiss me again, of course I couldn't resist him and let kiss me and kissed him back, we stood on the couch making out for like it seem forever, but as I think they were just 10 or 20 mins.

After all the make out session on the couch, we lay in bed together. Tony's arms were wrapped around my waist, I had my face in crook of his neck and our legs tangled. "Tony... how is your head?" I ask him lifting my face from his neck. "Hmm... It's ok now" "Tony we should change clothes and rest" "Yeah you're right" he said standing up.

I got up from bed too and started to get changed, when I felt two warm arms wrapping around my waist. "Tony... you should rest. you're gonna hurt yourself" "Don't worry.... about it... I'm perfectly fine" he said kissing my neck from behind. I turned and kissed him, "You sure... you're ok?" I asked him between kisses. "Yeah! I feel great right now... it's just..." he said pulling away. "Are you ok Tony?" I ask concerned. "I feel kind of dizzy" he said now stumbling, "Tony I told you... you get some rest and I'll stay here with you, now you won't get any excitement! come on get on bed" I said worried because he looked kind of lost right now.

(Tony's POV)

The next morning I woke up still with the dizziness. Ziva was asleep besides me. I woke up gently enough to not wake up Ziva. "I need some water" was all I could say before I ran out to the bathroom and throw up. "damn drugs" I said still throwing up "You have to get it out of your system" Ziva told me and draw circles in my back. God I love her, she could be with the guy she wanted, but she chooses me.

After I finish my throwing up session, I brushed my teeth and walk back to the bedroom with Ziva's arms wrap around my middle. "Zi don't you have to work today?" I asked her concerned she would leave me. "Nop, someone has to stay with you and I offered myself, plus I don't want to leave you" she said looking at me and smiled. She laid me on the bed "I love you... thank you for all of this" I said with my head in the pillow. "All the throwing up part will past, it's just, the drugs leaving your system... And you don't have to thank me for this I want to take care of you... I love you" she said giving me a kiss on the forehead while she was snuggling up in bed with me.

Next morning I woke up with Ziva in my arms. I hate the fact that I can't enjoy having her so close to me. I felt dizzy and nauseous so I waited until the dizziness stop and carefully got up from bed to throw up again. when I finished, I brushed my teeth and went to bed with Ziva. I was laying down when she opened her eyes "You feel better?" she said stroking my cheek. "kind of... this really sucks" I told her and she smile "I know, just try to rest some more"

I woke up again and it was 11:00 am already. turned my head and Ziva was laying besides me with her hand interlocked with mine. I smile watching her, she was smiling in her sleep. I realize I wasn't nauseous or dizzy anymore. I bend down and kissed her lips softly then pull away and stroke her cheek with my thumb. she smiled and opened her eyes. "Good morning, Tony. I guess you slept well"