That Goodnight Kiss

Y/n's pov:

Tom and I are great friends since the day we met, at the Christmas party 5 years ago. And since then I have developed weird feelings for him, feelings that make my stomach knot, that bring vibrations into my body... Yeah, that's what some people call 'butterflies' and I feel them every  damn time I see him, even the slightest touch of him makes me feel goosebumps, it's obvious from this, that I like him more than a friend and it's not wrong to say, that I even see some intense makeout sessions with him in my dreams. It's all his fault, most of the time I visit his apartment, he's shirtless with those rock hard abs. Also those Calvin Klein waistbands, peeping from his sweatpants, making everything worse. But still I managed to hide my feelings for freakin' 5 years... But everything has an end...

After returning from that heavy party, I was extremely sleepy, a bit drunk and my mind was really not working at all... And I was way too tired to go back home, so Tom and I decided to spend the night at his apartment.
It's nothing new, I have spend a lot of time at his place. I just had a sane mind those times.
As I entered his apartment, I instantly threw away my heels and crashed on his couch, as did he shortly after.
I yawned... "I'm gonna sleep in the guest room", I said, getting up and walking towards the room, but Tom grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and I fell on his lap. "What about our good night kiss?" He said smirking. It's like a thing for us, to share a good night kiss when we slept at the same place. A kiss on the forehead or the cheek, but as I said, I was insane today. So, instead of pecking his cheek, I kissed him on his lips, leaving him astonished and speechless. Then I pulled away and left for the guest room. I removed my dress,  put on my night comfy outfit and got inside the covers. After a whole 5 minutes, the memory of me kissing him replayed in my dream, making all my sleep vanish away..
"Oh shit,... What did I do?!" that's all I could mumble, before I heard a knock..
"It's me, Tom".........

Shit, he's here......... "I'm coming in", he said, as he opened the door and entered the room. I could already feel myself running out of breath. He opened his mouth, to say something, but before that, I yelled "T-that,... it was an accident... I didn't do that intentionally", I said, hiding my redden cheeks. I heard his steps, approaching me slowly as my head was down. Then he lifted my chin with his finger, his eyes looking straight into mine... His eyes were dark,  extremely dark, full of lust, speeding up my breath. "I know how you see me, and that's good, bcoz I see you the same way." He said, his voice deep.
"I-I don't see you as anything", I tried to move back.
"You know what, I've been struggling to control myself for last 5 years and now that you finally showed me a sign, I'm turned on!" He said, letting go of my chin.
"I don't... I'm not...", before I could even say anything, he roughly pushed me onto the bed and made his way on top of me.
He grabbed both of my wrists, making my hands rest above my head. "I can't control myself anymore!" He said, with his deepest voice, making me wet already. He passionately kissed me and soon inserted his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. He left my wrist, making my hands play with his curls. He pulled apart,...
"I told you so", he said as he removed his shirt and threw it on the floor. His cold hands traveled inside my shirt, making me shiver a little. His hands found my braless breasts, massaging them and the first moan escaped my lips, "Mmm", making him smirk and pull my shirt over my head, throwing it near his own. He starred down at my naked body. "I always wondered, how you look without those clothes..." He said, almost whispering. I wanted to say something, but before that he bent down, kissing my neck, almost sucking it... I am sure it will leave marks... "5 years, I'm controlling myself", he mumbled in the crook of my neck and I felt knots in my stomach. His lips traced down to my chest and he licked my nipple, instantly biting and sucking it, making me moan again... "You like it baby girl?",
"Y-yes daddy!" Those words were enough to take all this to a whole new level.
"You want daddy? Well here you go", he said as his kissed my belly. I almost jerked up as his lips traced my waistband. He instantly removed my pj & threw it away, leaving me only in my panties.
"Say that you want me to touch you!" His words made me breathless, but that was exactly what I wanted...
"Please", I said panting.
"Please what baby girl?"
"Pl-please daddy", that's all I could say, when his thumb rested on my clitoris, on the soft cloth. He instantly applied pressure on it, as he drew circles, making my back arch.
"You like it so much?" He asked.
"Mmmh!" That's all you could say, as he now used 3 fingers to massage your sensitive spot underneath the soft cloth.
"You are so wet?!" He said in disbelief, increasing the speed of his fingers... My stomach was vibrating and in the next moment he grabbed the hem of my panties, pulling them down at once, exposing my pussy. He started to massage my clitoris with his fingers again, even more intensely as the contact increased. The next moment he slipped his index and middle finger together inside me, making me get off the bed, only my head and toes resting on the bed. I grasped the sheets, as he started pumping his fingers in and out of me, curling them again and again, hitting my g-spot every time, massaging my clitoris, still making my legs shake. I was already so wet that his movements gave me far more pleasure than pain. I felt my body vibrating at an immense rate.
"Shitt!... I'm gonna...", I said almost screaming, as I felt my climax approaching. And he instantly removed his fingers from my core, making me fall back on the soft bed again.
"Not so fast, baby girl", he said, as he unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, revealing those Calvin Kleins, that always had an effect on me.
I could see him through them.
He palmed his bulge, moans leaving his lips, making me want him inside me.
He then removed his boxers and now his hard length was in full show.
He massaged his shaft, me wanting him even more now.
"Please fuck me Tom", I said, at the irresistible view.
"You're so desperate, baby girl", he chuckled...", and call me daddy." He said, getting on top of me again. I could feel his length touching my core. He was teasing me by rubbing his length on my clit.
"Please daddy, I want y...", before I could even finish the sentence he slammed inside me, making me feel a stroke of pain from within, which soon turned into pure pleasure.
As another moan left my lips, he began to adjust himself, rocking my hips and his own, my hands tangled in his curls. "Fuck... You are so tight!" He exclaimed, as he increased his pace.
His big length perfectly hit my g-spot over and over again, getting me closer and closer to my climax.
"I m gonna...", I couldn't finish, as he brought his hand to my clit, forming 'O's on my clitoris and slamming him inside me at the same time. Only curses left my throat, the same with him.
"Cum on me, baby girl!" He said, increasing his pace dangerously, getting my back to arch off again. I finally reached my climax, cumming all over his dick...
My eyes rolled back and all I could see were stars. He was still slamming inside me, a little sloppy this time, as he was close to his own climax, seconds later I felt him twitch and a load of warm fluid filled me.
He removed his dick from my core, panting heavily and laid down beside me.
The only noise was coming form our heavy breaths.

"I am sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow..."