two.

Everyone in the house was finally awake. Sam and Aubrey told Peyton and Lily about what they had discussed last night. Both girls, along with the twins, had agreed to the plan and were really excited about it. They all walked into the kitchen were Charlie was making coffee. Aubrey poured herself a cup. Everyone said good morning and as Charlie went to exit the room, Sam stopped him.

"hey dad, hang on we all want to talk to you about something." Sam said.

"Do I have to talk to the cops about anything?" he asked. Aubrey chuckled. 

"No dad" she said. "Its a good thing, trust me." Charlie sat down and nodded at them, telling them to continue. 

"okay so... me and Aubrey were talking last night, and we decided, well thought about,-" Sam was explaining, until he was interrupted.

"You take to long Sam. Dad we want to go on tour." Aubrey said getting straight to the point . 

"Well damn" Lily said. Aubrey shrugged.

"But not life full on tour. We want to do it just like last time were we did a road trip. Ya know, just different cities, play a couple different gigs and stuff like that." Peyton elaborated. They all nodded and waited for Charlie's response. 

"Well..." He began. It was like they all leaned in just to hear what he had to say. "It will take at least a week for preparations, buttttt, it sounds like a great idea!"

All four of the teens jumped up and cheered. Each one thanked charlie, then went to the den to play pool, while Charlie planned.