Apocalypse Rising: Step Road To Virginia Chapter 2 Escape into Movement

Revisit:

Finally I close my eyes after so much thinking, and descend into a deep dark sleep . Everything silent and peaceful for once in today. No rush in things, just the calamity of silence. It's all good for tonight . 

BUMP. BUMP. BUMP. 

What was that. BREAK. 

Bandits

"COME OUT NOW, WE KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE, OR ELSE IT WOULDN't BE SO SECURE."

shit. what do I do now! I can't take them alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I slowly get up careful not to make any noise, I grab my gun(machine gun) and slowly make my way to the secure door. Nudging my ear on the surface I try to hear what they're saying.

MAN 1: The stairs are broken.

Man 2: Obviously they're upstairs.

Man 1: but how do we get there. That has to me at least 15 steps and half of them gone.

Man 3: We could search for a rope of some sorts.

At least I took the rope, now they can't come u-

Man 2: Found some!

My face turned pale-purple. I forgot there was extra rope under dad's bed. I calm down and smirk. I take two pocket blades and get ready for the bandits. I hear them struggling to come up the rough rope. I break open the door and quickly slice the rope they were climbing on.

Man 1 : There they are! Shoot them.

Quickly I duck behind the wall that is protection from falling downstairs. I gulp and grab my machine gun tightly. 

(play the video)"La la la la la" I teased them in sing-song

Not surprised I jump out of my hiding spot and seeing that they have terrible aim I flip from the banister, landing on one of the men.

"Im getting bored" I stuck out my tongue. "Shoot Faster!!!!"

I kick down another of the men and noticed that one of the men grabbed me from behind.

Man 1: You little bitch! Ill kill you!

The man that I kicked got up and started punching me repeatedly. He kneed me in the stomach but I didn't show pain. Finally getting my mouth out from behind the leader's arm I spoke,

"Do what you like, but I won't budge. I have more ambition than all of you put together!!"

The guy who was punching me finally took his pistol out placing it on my head. The cool slick metal chilled me to my bones but all I did was keep my glare.

Man 3: Do what I like eh? Tell me if this hurts. *smirk*

"You tell me." A mysterious voice stated and easily the gun at my head fell with the man grabbing it. In a state of shock the leader loosened his grip and I slipped out kicking him and punching him to the ground. Looking at him i smirked and said, "who's the bitch now?"

Finally I remembered someone saved me, and I turned around and saw a guy, around my age. His cool blue eyes stared at my blood-orange ones. "Name?" He asked.

"normally you say your name before asking mine, it's manners." I glared. 

"Such a thanks I get for saving you" he smirked a lopsided smirk . "My name is Mark Davis"