Chapter 4

Bella's pov

The next morning I was woken up by knocking on my door and I got off the bed and answered it before it woke up Kenny and I saw a girl and boy with red eyes and I said yeah can I help you and the girl said um yes you can my name is Jane and this is Alec and our master would like to meet you and I said well thanks but no thanks I've got a baby and he's sleeping and Alec said yeah well my master really wants to see you so let's go and she grabbed me and pulled me out of the house and put me into a car and then Alec brought out my baby Kenny and gave him to me and he started crying and so I sang him song after song thinking he would just go to sleep again but he didn't so I said to Jane and Alec well thanks a lot you woke up Kenny now and I can't get him back to sleep.

Jane said try feeding him and I said ok right and so I said to Alec if you look I will kill you and he said fine so I pull out my breast and put it into Kenny's mouth and he started to suck and I said oh thank god and it was about 30 minutes down the road we got to their masters place and Jane said ok let's go and I said ok and we all got out of the car and we headed inside and once we got inside I saw lots of people with red eyes and I said vampires and Jane said what and I said vampires your all vampires and Alec said yes and your a wolf and I said yes and then we got to something that looked like a main door and it opened and there was 3 chairs like thrown's in the middle of the room with 3 men sitting on then and the one in the middle said hello Bella I'm Aro this is Caius and Marcus as he pointed to them and I said hello nice to meet you.

Aro then said we have a position for you and I said oh yeah what and Caius said oh um we would like to give you all our riches and a chance to live a life more than wolfs and prey and everything you ever wanted if you join us and help us take control of our kinds and I said yes I would love to and Aro said great news so Jane dear take Bella to her room and Jane said yes master and when I got to my room Jane said goodbye and I went inside and saw there was a cot and everything in here and so I walk over to it and placed Kenny into it and I sung him to sleep and then I went over to the bed and fell asleep.

That was 10 years ago now I have a family I have 2 sons they are called Keith and then the oldest one is Kenneth and then my 2 daughters are called Sky and kia and my husband is called Alec and he is a vampire and I'm a werewolf and my kids are both werewolf and vampire.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment