Chapter 3

Bella's pov

As I was running in my wolf form I felt free so free that no one could control me anymore and I just kept on running until I got to the beach and then I phase back and just lied there on the sand and I lied there for hours and I knew the others were watching me from afar but I didn't care I just lied there watching the sunset so high in the sky that I got lost in myself.

As I was watching the sunset I got a feeling that there was more wolfs standing beside me so I looked around and I saw Jacob, Sam, Seth and Leah and I said go away and Jacob said we can't we have left you alone for 5 hours Bella it's time to talk about this and I screamed NOOOOOOO now leave me alone and then Leah said Bella I know it's hard to deal with this I know believe me but you have to deal with it and I said oh I know and I am in fact I'm dealing with it so well I'm thinking of staying the wolf forever and Seth said no Bella you can't it will ruin you.

I said I don't care if I can't be free as a human then I will as a wolf and I transformed again and took off running until I got past the boarder line and I ran straight into forks town and I started trashing the place and then I smelt the most wonderful smell and I followed it until I found out that smell was a baby in an ally way off of the street and I looked right into that babies eyes and remembered how my life was before I was a wolf and then I calmed myself down and I phased back and I looked around the ally and I found shorts and a shirt and I put them on and I picked up the baby and I said hello little guy what's your name and he just laughed.

I laughed with him and then I heard Paul say Bella you can't keep him and I jumped and looked up to see the whole pack standing there and I said why Paul why not this baby deserves a life too and I can give him that and Jared said no Bella you can't your still young yourself and I said so what I can and I am taking care of him and I walked away but then I heard Paul and Jared say Jacob do it and I stopped and turned and said what do you mean do it do what and Jacob said well Bella you see I'm the alpha of this pack and it is my duty to keep you all in line and to keep you safe and to do that I sometimes have to order the pack to do stuff when they deny to do it.

I said what no Paul, Jared please don't do this and Paul said it needs to be done Bella you can't take care of an infant and I said yes I can and I held the baby tight so tight that it started to cry but I didn't care and I took off running down the ally toward the street and when I got there I heard Jacob say Bella I order you to stop and I did right away and I knew I couldn't say no or go anywhere so I started to cry because I knew they were going to take the baby from me and Jacob said Bella turn around and come back over to us please and I said no the baby is mine and I'm not letting you take him and Jacob said fine we will do it the hard way Bella I order you to turn around and come back over to us and I turned around just like he said and walked over to them and I started crying even more and I said Jacob please don't do this to me and Jacob said sorry Bella it's the only way now I order you to put the baby back down on the ground and to come back home and I said as I was crying ok Jacob and I knelt down to the ground and put the baby on it and I whispered into the babies ear your name is Kenneth Kenny for short always remember that.

The baby laughed and I said no I'm not let you do this not to this baby this baby has no one so I pick up the baby and I said out loud I'm sorry big bros I'll see you soon tell mum and Tom I'm sorry and I then looked at Jacob and said I'm no longer in your pack you are no longer my alpha and I felt a strange feeling in my chest and I knew he couldn't order me anymore so I took off running and I got out of the city and Kenneth was so good for me I didn't even miss my family so we just ran until I reached a motel outside of Volterra and I booked a room for me and Kenneth and I booked it with a cot and so I went into the room and I put Kenny into the cot and I sung him to sleep and then I lied down on the bed and fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment