Prove it (SMUT)

Y/N had just made it to the front door of the house him and Bakugou shared. He was out with Kirishima, Izuku, and Denki and he had just got home. Y/N unlocked the door with a satisfying 'click' and he swung it open. He kicked his shoes off "Firecrackerr!~ I'm homee!~" Y/N called out, closing the door.

He began to walk down the hallway, in search of his boyfriend, when he was shoved against a wall "You like me more than them, right?!" he heard a voice ask in a panicked tone "Wha-? Katsuki?" Y/N muttered in a shocked daze "C'mon answer my question!". Bakugou was soon levitating and was thrown onto the sofa "FUCK!-" he shouted as he hit the plush cushions."Didja' forget my quirk?" Y/N snerked "Fuck- Yeah- the gravity manipulation shit." Bakugou says, rubbing his head in pain.

Y/N walks back over to him, but this time isn't surprised when Bakugou grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him down "Now- please! Do-" he glances away for a second, but looks back at Y/N almost immediately "Do you like me more than them?!" Bakugou asks, a hint of anticipation in his eyes. Y/N blinks a few times before breaking into laughter "Of course I like you more than them! They're just good friends!" Y/N assures "Are you sure?" Bakugou asked, annoyed at Y/Ns' laughter "Yes!" Y/N replied, calming from his laugh high.

"Prove it."

A smug expression climbs on Y/Ns' face as he raises one eyebrow "Oh? And how will I do that?~" he coos, Bakugou keeping his straight-faced expression. Y/N brings a single finger to the top of Bakugous' chest and trailed it down nice and slowly, making Bakugou flinch.

He leans in and connects his lips with Bakugous' a shallow breath escaping right before they lock their lips together. Y/N nibbled at Bakugous' bottom lip playfully, earning a groan from the boy. Bakugou parts his lips, intertwining his tongue with Y/Ns'.

The two sit in pure bliss. Soon, Y/N brings one hand down the side of Bakugous' body, as the other rests gently on his cheek. Bakugous' hands roam too, one of his hands grabbing ahold of Y/Ns' shoulders in a way that looked slightly uncomfortable, the other collecting holds of locks from the H/C haired boy on top of him.

Y/N pulls away from Bakugou after about a minute and trails the kisses down his jawline and across his neck to his collarbone. He peppers his collarbone up to the end of his neck with kisses. Soon enough Y/N starts to suck at Bakugous' neck, leaving very noticeable hickeys. He re-trails over top of those hickeys with small, sweet nibbles, making Bakugou whimper "Ah, getting needy now, are we?~" Y/N teases, causing Bakugou to attempt to knee Y/N but initially failing "F-Fucker!".

The intense vibe surrounding the two had them hooked. Once Y/N re-found Bakugous' sweet spot they gave the spot lots of attention, Bakugou shivering and moaning.

"Hnnn!..~" Bakugou groaned as Y/N began to grind on him. Bakugou was getting sick of this 'foreplay'. "What the fuck are you even doing?!" Bakugou exclaimed, startling Y/N a bit "Like- If you're going to dominate me, you better fucking DOMINATE me." Bakugou explains, giving Y/N a dead-eyed glare with a hint of or more so - lust.

Bakugou could almost feel Y/Ns' smirk as he heard Bakugous' statement. Soon Bakugou nearly shrieked from Y/N biting his sweet spot and grinding harder, bringing his hands up Bakugous' slightly ruffled shirt and teasing his nipples.

Things got intense enough that Bakugou tried to shoot himself up from his laying position, but to Y/Ns' reflexes, he was able to keep Bakugou pinned to the couch with his quirk as he used his hands for other things.

One of Y/Ns' hands travel down Bakugous' body and rubs his hard-on through the fabric of his pants. Bakugou lets out needy moans and groans "F-Fuck, Y/N! Hahh~ Gh-" he moaned out as Y/N continued his movements, a little harsher.