Chapter Four

Beyoncé.
We were in the car finishing our food. Right outside my house of course. We had a casual conversation throughout the time we were in the car. She was taking a sip of drink.

"Let's play basketball."

She choked on her drink. "Nigga, what?"

I laughed at her. "Play ball with me , I'll teach if it's hard."

She looked at me. She got out the car.

"I don't want to embarrass you" She said way to confident.

"Yeah, okay"

We walk to the back out my house my basketball court was. I grabbed my basketball bouncing it for a bit. Shot a three with an ease.

"Okay my turn" Kelly said adorably.

"Oooooh no, you have to steal it." I shot again. "That's how you play basketball dummy"

She scrunched her face up. "Well I'm not playing"

I smacked my lips. "Come on. Don't be boring."

"I'm not being boring." She stopped for a minute to think. "Let me have first ball."

I tilted my head. "Okay" I shook my head.

I threw her the ball and she failed at catching it. All I could do was shake my head. After about thirty minutes of me literally kicking this girl ass in basketball I was tired. She looked at me.

"I don't wanna go home" She pouted.

I shyly smiled. I enjoyed this girl company. This was something I could get use to. I didn't see how she had this affect on me, but I definitely didn't want her to go home either.

"Okay, here come with me" I grabbed her hand gently.

Her hands were so soft. They felt like rose petals in my hands. I held her hand in mine as we walking to my special place. After about five minutes she broke the comfortable silence around us.

"Beyoncé where are we going."

"Keep walking kid and you'll see."

She let out sigh.  Clearly annoyed because I didn't tell her. We arrived to my famous oak tree in about ten minutes afterwards.  She looked around.

"Where did you find this place" She looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders "I was about ten when I found this place."

I walked to the oak tree and leaned back on it and she of course followed my actions. Instead of leaning on the tree she placed her head in my lap. I unconsciously started to rub her head.

"Well it's pretty" Kelly softly spoke.

"Yeah"

Silence began to take over until.

"Your necklace is really pretty."

She was referring to my necklace I had on. It was a regular necklace. It was gold but the number three hung on the chain with a heart pendant.

"Uh, thanks"

"No problem."

We sat in silence. She was looking up at the sky looking at the stars and I was  clearly watching her. She was so beautiful. Her skin had a beautiful glow. Just everything about this girl was perfect.

"It's rude to stare" She said smiling looking up at me.

Snapping out of my trace I rolled my eyes.

"Okay first of all, chill"