CHARACTER BIO

NAME: Kuraiko

SURNAME: Yoru

AGE: 22 +

HEIGHT: 5'8"

FAMILY: I'll get to that later.

LOOKS: Fair skin. Dark red eyes. Bags underneath her eyes. Long, wavy, dark brown hair that falls to her waist. Medium chest. Slender body. Slight curves. Muscle tone on both arms and legs.

QUIRK: Shadow Arts - She has the ability to use and control shadows to her will, such as solidifying shadows and using them for offensive and defensive situations. She can also travel through the shadows, and become one.

DRAWBACKS/WEAKNESS: Intense levels of light or fire. Shadows only reach a close to mid range distance. Shadows are harder, not impossible, to construct in the light, it takes a lot of energy. Mental and physical exhaustion, but tolerable.

SIDE EFFECTS: Negative mood shift. Unstable behavior, violent, paranoia.

VILLIAN NAME: Cimmerian (sih + me + rhee + an)

OUTFIT: Gray sleeveless, v-neck, jumper(bodysuit) that reaches her upper thighs. Loosely wrapped bandages around her neck, and falls to her upper chest like a necklace. Black leather jacket, always unzipped and open. Bandages wrapped around her legs, from her thighs to her shins. Black and gray boots, the heels and bottom are made of a lightweight steel. Finally, a black headband around her head.

PERSONALITY: Blunt and honest. Intelligent. Brooding and silent, will speak when necessary, or to deceive her opponents, or just to make a smart ass comment. Calm and collected, cool in high risk situations. Keen observation skills. Avoids attention and people at all costs. Almost always disinterested in everything, lacks motivation. When fighting, she gives it her all, that's when she finally uses her determination, but she will also have fun. She's realistic, knows her limits. On emotions, she's ricidoulously reserved, but when she really wants to, she'll express them.

LIKES: Observing everything and everyone. Avoiding people. Creeping up on people. Reading. Lounging in the shadows. Making up strategies. Alone time.

DISLIKES: People, crowds especially. Unwanted attention. Being forced to talk and interact with people. Involuntary show of emotions. Intense levels of light or heat. Having her identity known.

HOBBIES: Reading. Debating with herself. People watching, profiling. Traveling through shadows. Talking to herself. Debating if she should or shouldn't kill a person. Playing with her knife.

SKILLS: - Strategic Thinking
- Deception
- Stealth/Infiltration
- Gathering Intelligence
- Hand-to-hand combat/Martial Arts
- Flexibilty
- Stamina and Endurance
- Control

WEAPON: Always carries a switchblade.

BROTP'S(eventually): Dabi
Toga Himiko
Twice
Tomura Shigaraki

RIVAL/OPPONENT: Eraser Head/Shouta Aizawa

OTP: Weeeelllll.....you'll find out *laughs evilly*

DRAWING: How she looks...

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!