Intertwining his fingers with hers he pinned them above her head, sliding his already hard length deep inside her warmth.

Bonnie gasped tilting her head back as she squeezed his fingers and brought her legs closer to herself, she too had been with very few people over the past couple years, but she had also been growing closer to Jeremy. A big part of her had wondered if they could have another shot, but lately she had found Tyler on her mind more frequently then she'd like to admit.

Both Tyler and Bonnie found themselves in an aura of bliss and desire, and she had to let out a moan.

Pushing deep inside her Tyler let out a soft growl, more memories flashing through his mind as Bonnies head fell backwards with a moan.

Were they actually doing this? Bonnie was still trying to figure out what possessed her to come to him tonight, but her body had the urgency to feel his moving with hers. Her hands wanted to explore every inch of his body, but she couldn't he had her hands pinned above her head, and she liked that too.

Wrapping her legs around Tyler she pulled him closer, needing to feel him deep inside her, she wanted to feel the sweet taste of his kiss, she wanted to indulge in the comforting smell of his skin, which still smelt of the forest even when he hadn't been there in days.

She bit down on her lip hard as Tyler's kisses linger across the smooth skin of her neck, his grip on her fingers tightening as though she would be ripped away from him in the blink of an eye. I moan fell from Bonnies lips, followed by a whimper as he pushed his length deep into her, her body moulding to the shape of his, "fuck" Tyler groaned picking up his pace, he could feel the onset of his release building quickly, he hadn't realized how long it had actually been since he had even kissed a women, that was hard for the wolf in him.

"Ty.." Bonnie started with a gasp, only to be silenced with a kiss, she too could feel the build up inside of her crying to release.

The coil in her stomach was tightening already, a shiver dancing down her spine just as quickly as his thrust had become. Locking her ankles behind him Bonnies back arched slightly and she nipped at Tyler bottom lip, this only urged him further, a desperation seeping from his body as he captured her lips in an intense kiss.

His tongue slid along hers and she fought it for dominance, which only excited, and challenged Tyler. His hands released hers, allowing his fingers to explore her curves, dancing their way down her thigh. Each touch sent a chill through the nerves in her body despite the heat illuminating from the both of them.

Bonnies hands fisted the fabric of the blanket, on Tyler's bed, his hands tucking under her thighs and pulling her down the bed further. Bonnie flinched for a moment but the quick pain from a the sudden harder thrust was quickly replaced with an intense pleasure she hadn't felt in a long time. Her walls clenched and unclenched securely around Tyler's now throbbing length.

Neither of them could lie, this would be the fourth time they had ever been wrapped up with one another's body, and even their first time hadn't been bad for two inexperienced teenagers. Now they were adults, and had children, it only made the feeling that much more intense this time, or so it seemed.

Feeling his eagerness, and her own, Bonnie reached up clasping the back of Tyler's neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss, unspoken secrets being exchanged, secrets they themselves didn't even know they had.

Tyler broke the kiss, and slowed his thrust to stare at her, his dark brown eyes holding an intense gaze with her green ones. She truly had beautiful eyes, the kind that could see right through anyone and find the bad, pushing it back to make room for the good.

Tyler pressed his lips to Bonnie's once more, slow and gentle at first. It sent butterflies through her body and she deepened it entangling her fingers in the back of his hair.