chapter 10 - just fucking kiss me, millie

Start from the beginning

she looked me up and down and smirked, satisfied with what I had become.

i growled at my attire with disgust.

"you'd know all about that, wouldn't you, apatow."

my lip started to bleed, because of how forcefully my teeth sunk into them with nervousness.

"bring wolfhard in, Jake."

the blonde bitch cooed into the next room.

the sound of arguing filled the environment around me, which was familiar.

finn was dragged into my presence by none other than jacob and romeo.

his curls were combed back with bottles upon bottles of hair spray.
his shirt had been taken off, leaving him in a pair of black Nike shorts.
he also smelled strongly of cologne.
jacob's cologne.
usually, I'd love the smell of finn, but i was tense when I smelled the familiar aroma of my assaulter.
i just had to remember that it was finn.
it was my finn.

his eyes met mine, and then trailed down my figure.

the deep, brown orbs belonging to finn, screamed with pity when he saw what iris had done.

Jacob, on the other hand, looked me up and down, over and over again, and licked his dry lips with lust.

iris wandered over to her ex-lover and put her manicured hand on finn's bare chest.

he shivered with deja-vu at her touch.

"right. let me remind you why you both are here. see, millie, you took something from me, and you, being the dirty little whore that you are, know exactly what you took."

iris spat at me.

"and finn, you totally took away millie's pleasurable experience with j and rome over here. she was gonna have the time of her life, baby. now, i really wanted to ruin both of your lives, but Jacob over here thought it would be a good idea to humiliate you and ruin you all at once. now jake, if you please..."

the blonde bitch gestured to jacob, who pulled two handcuffs out of the pocket in his leather jacket.

I shuddered, remembering being bound to the desk in school several weeks ago.

inching closer to finn, i softly laced our fingers together and prepared for the worst.

jacob grabbed my hand forcefully and clasped them together in the handcuffs.

romeo did the same with finn.

iris then started walking down one of the hallways.

Jacob poked my lower back to get me to follow her.

i reluctantly trailed after the blonde, with finn, romeo, and jacob walking after me.

i entered a room with a red glow, from the single strand of deep red Christmas lights that were strung along the ceiling.