chapter 10 - just fucking kiss me, millie

Magsimula sa umpisa

iris's heels clicked against the boarded floor as she entered the room i was captive in.

"morning, sunshine."

a devilish smirk crept onto her blood red lips.

she walked over to where i was sitting against the wall and looked down at my small frame.

grabbing a fistful of my soft, curled hair, iris pulled my body up to hers, and began dragging me after her out the door.

we stepped into a room which looked like, what used to be the kitchen.

there was an aged, marble countertop in the middle of the room.

"get on that, slut."

i winced at her words, but obeyed immediately. i crawled onto the surface the best i could, being that my hands, thighs, and feet were still bound together.

"ya know, kidnapping your boyfriend and his neighbor definitely won't turn him on. it just isn't attractive, hun."

a soft humph of air left my lips as i made the snarky remark to the blonde.

iris pulled a pocketknife out of the back pocket of her booty-shorts and held it between her teeth.

she then took it from her teeth, and started to cut me free from the ropes that bound my joints.

"millie, baby, strip."

the blonde pointed to my adidas sweatpants and my strapped tank top that covered my body.

"w-what..."

i looked down at my figure and then back into her hazel eyes, that twinkled with mischief and evil.

"not fully, you dumb bitch. just take everything else off."

suspicious. was she going to do something to me?

i slowly and hesitantly pulled my black tank top over my head, untied my adidas pants and slipped them down my legs, until the only thing covering me was my light pink underclothes.

iris fluffed my hair and parted it to the side.

strange...

she unzipped her pastel pink belt bag that was tied to her waist and pulled out a tube of bright pink lip gloss.

unscrewing the silver lid, iris lathered my soft lips with the liquid from the applicator.

she gestured for me to smack them together, and i did as she told.

the next few minutes went by fairly quickly, as iris dusted powdered highlight to my cheek bones, collar bones, and any other place she decided that needed defining.

lastly, she sprayed my whole body with bubblegum perfume.

"ahh, now isn't that an improvement. but i suppose you're used to dressing like a slut, aren't you, babydoll."