BETTER THAN WORSE IS WRONG

YOUR POV
It's the next day and your still a bit depressed about how you two got discovered. Junkyu did leave to go practice at YG, but I really hope mr Yang doesn't ask to talk to him.

A few hours later you got a lot of notifications on your Instagram. You saw a lot of comments especially on your two recent pictures. The bad thing is that your account is public.

YOUR POV
After finishing washing the dishes, I go on my phone and it's filled with a bunch of comments on my Instagram posts.

YOUR POVAfter finishing washing the dishes, I go on my phone and it's filled with a bunch of comments on my Instagram posts

@your username: the shadows will never leave

Fans: Aww so cute💕

Fans: Are you and Kim Junkyu from YGTB dating?

Fans: Beautiful

Fans: You don't deserve Kim Junkyu

Fans: gross

Fans: Hey don't say that!

Fans: you are beautiful no matter what🖤

Fans: Does YG know about your relationship?

Fans: Are you two dating?? You two look cute

While scrolling through the comments most of them are really nice and that makes me feel comforting. Until I scrolled down to this one comment that said

Fans: YOU ARE WORTHLESS. KIM JUNKYU IS MINE. YOU DO NOT MATCH UP TO HIM.

@your username: picture of a picture

Fans: Ugly

Fans: Junkyu does not belong to you

Fans: Don't listen to them

Fans: Are the rumors true? Are you and Junkyu dating or no?

Fans: so cute❤️❤️

Fans: I love you!!

Fans: Break up with Junkyu!

Fans: Your a distraction to Junkyu and his training!!

Fans: Your going to make Junkyu lose his spot on being Treasure 7..

Fans: You are so pretty💕💕💕🖤

I do appreciate that most of these comments are positive, but these negative comments are leaving a huge effect on me.

JUNKYU POV
I'm in the music recording studio writing down my thoughts and maybe I could turn them into lyrics. I hope Y/N is doing okay right now. My biggest fear right now is Mr Yang asking me to talk in his office..

I'm writing down more of my thoughts down on my notebook when I hear a knock on the door.

"It's open" I said still writing

I turn around and see one of the producers at the door.

"Junkyu, Mr Yang wants to see you in his office right now", he said closing the door and leaving.

"shit.."