000

the young brunette ran around the small apartment, trying to find his black cap that will perfectly fit his outfit while another boy was just sitting on the couch, watching the younger panic and make a fuss.

"Bambam, do you know where that cap was? I know it was just in our room." But bambam just shrugged and continued to what he was doing. More like staring at the younger boy in front of him.

Actually, Bambam really knew where it was. He just didn't want the younger to find it so he can be late for his so called 'big night'.

"Okay just forget it. I'm not wearing it anymore." The younger said and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"W-what? No! Keep looking. You want to impress her right?" The older tried to persuade the brunette but he gave up because he was getting a little late. Bambam sighed,

"okay okay I'll help you look even better without that cap." He said and the younger male was pleased to hear that his friend that was pretty good when it comes to fashion is willing to help him.

The older got up and fixed the brunette's hair, making it a little messy but still looked hot. He handed Yugyeom a black 40s and shorties shirt, along with his favorite black jeans that perfectly clothed the brunette's thick thighs.

Oh I love his thighs. Bambam thought but mentally slapped himself for thinking such things towards his best friend.

When he's all finished, Yugyeom looked at the large mirror for the last time.

"Yo boy lookin' fine." He said in a cool way, proud that his best friend had done such wonders with clothes.

"I can't thank you enough, Bam. I owe you." He hugged the older and kissed his cheeks while chuckling because of the older's reaction.

"Bye, Bam!" He bid and ran off to the not so small diner nearby for his date night.

Bambam just watched him. Smiling and being all cheerful. He was happy for his friend. But he can't deny the fact that he's jealous of the lucky woman who the younger is so whipped about.

"How I wish you felt the same for me."